The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^^nice pic
I am just brushing my shoulder off. I wonder if i have 2 camp out for 2 days for this next release...

i Need the First Two..I need some cash.. How much will my OG Playstation 2 AF1's go for??? I seen them going for 1250 on ebay..

The tan's have been my favorite pair since pics surfaced a long while back and they still are.

Ricky good work I was just telling lyricaljkilla how I was pissed the original was locked happy this is up again just hope it don't close and might Isuggest on the 1st page for you to put up list of stores that got them before I know it's on nicekicks somewhere just saying cause if not this thread isgonna be nothing hit stupid questions like the last one LOL once again Ricky good work

Never liked how they revised the Tans to a white midsole and took off the glow in the dark swoosh. Bring it back, and I'm back in

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ glow in the dark swoosh is still only on tan pair but no tan midsole
Oh word. I thought it was just on the samples only.

Anyway, What happened to 34st on release day? Did people get to cop their Black/Pinks? or did they get lucked out or were the zen grey rereleasing rumors true?

What's all this talk about Zen's re-releasing?
if true, will hoh's get any pairs?
nerd.gif

anyone think the midsoles will chip and crack on these like recent jordan 3 retros? and zens re-releasing would be very nice!

word... who copped zens from 34th, and whattt was the purpose of that........Im just waiting for 15 more colorways of Yeezys to come, just so Nike can slapeveryone in the face that has camped and over paid for these sneakers (including myself)

Can't wait for tans. no more for me after that.

fire reds are ugly, not dropping as of now, but incase they do, every pair i buy will be up for resale.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

word... who copped zens from 34th, and whattt was the purpose of that........Im just waiting for 15 more colorways of Yeezys to come, just so Nike can slap everyone in the face that has camped and over paid for these sneakers (including myself)
i wouldn't even mind if more pairs come out

at least we got the good stuff.

Just a heads up, supposely shiekh in SF didn't get their whole shipment in. So they were kind of telling the truth. Supposely they might receive a 2ndshipment. But, who knows. I don't feel like messing with them anymore. If any 1 wants to call them go ahead.

Originally Posted by SC415

Just a heads up, supposely shiekh in SF didn't get their whole shipment in. So they were kind of telling the truth. Supposely they might receive a 2nd shipment. But, who knows. I don't feel like messing with them anymore. If any 1 wants to call them go ahead.
they ship out of town??

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

word... who copped zens from 34th, and whattt was the purpose of that........Im just waiting for 15 more colorways of Yeezys to come, just so Nike can slap everyone in the face that has camped and over paid for these sneakers (including myself)
i wouldn't even mind if more pairs come out

at least we got the good stuff.

kinda true cause quality is on point.... didnt really think of that, I kind of like how rare they are though

Back
Top Bottom