The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Retail is $215.

Limited to 9,000 pairs. (3,000 x 3 Colorways)

Zen Gray - Release date: 4/4/2009
Spoiler [+]
nike-air-yeezy-gallery-3.jpg
Black/Pink - Release date: 5/2/2009
Spoiler [+]
nike-air-yeezy-gallery-4.jpg
Tan - Release date: 6/6/2009
363696899.jpg

2ic8oqu.jpg

[h2]Air Yeezy Locations[/h2]Posted by Peter Sim | Apr 3, 2009
[table][tr][td]

If you haven't noticed, the Air Yeezy is probably going to be one of the biggest Nike releases this year.

We've compiled a list of spots where you can find a pair. There are plenty more spots, but these are the ones that we've confirmed.

Obviously, a lot these places already have tons of people camped out for them or pairs allocated to employees and VIPs, so get in where you fit in.

List of the stores after the jump.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)

High Point Shoes (Scottsdale, AZ)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA)
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL)
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL)
TRUE (San Francisco, CA)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)

More info to be posted in the following weeks... (PM me with info to add: shops/online retailers + their prices, etc.)

And remember:

NO BUYING!
NO SELLING!
NO TRADING!
happy.gif

I think im starting to feel the tan 1's coming out. Do yall think their is going to be alot of hype and make it impossible to cop?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

My dude Ricky...only you would start this...only you. haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I had to give the people a forum in which to express their views on these shoes.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

My dude Ricky...only you would start this...only you. haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I had to give the people a forum in which to express their views on these shoes.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Truth. With the ISS one being locked....and then the NT one getting locked earlier today....dudes were lost considering they just droppedyesterday.

So far I'm 1 for 2... I got the Zens but I'm confident i will get my Black pair. I would get the Tans for retail only to wear with khakis.

Originally Posted by SC415

I think im starting to feel the tan 1's coming out. Do yall think their is going to be alot of hype and make it impossible to cop?

probably because people are gonna think that they will make the same amount of money for these
i hope not though

i still wish a mcfly colorway would release for these. someone should photoshop that. i would but i'm too lazy right now...

Originally Posted by enrique23

probably because people are gonna think that they will make the same amount of money for these
i hope not though
There will always be hype.

TO me, the tan pair is the best. I just HATE the white midsole. Look at it with the yellow midsole
http://www.youtube.com/v/WwHF9eo5Ljc&hl=en&fs=1

retrosexual, can i request that you put the Mike Epps x DJ AM nike commercial. It gives people a look at the tan pair.

Me too...but a lot more ppl will be out of school around the release of these...which might/probably will result in more people willing to campfor these

+ glow in the dark swoosh = more hype

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Me too...but a lot more ppl will be out of school around the release of these...which might/probably will result in more people willing to camp for these

There will most def just as much hype around this shoe as there was for the first 2.
This is acutally my fav colorway.
There are people who didnt get the first 2 so they will take their chances on these...There are people who will get caught up in the hype...and there are somepeople who will get them just to flip or trade.
So yeah I would'nt expect amything different.

P.S. It might seem like no one wants em now.....but just wait till 20 days from now. I know guys who swore they hated the yeezy..come release time theycamping....
laugh.gif

Ex: look at pg.1 of the first thead...then look at page 387..

lol yea I agree with you on the tans

I just cant make up my mind on them...when I just see pics of them there ehhh...but on ppl they look real good

how much you guys think an 11 in the blacks will be pushing in about 2-3 weeks? i got the money, just waiting to pull the trigger

blah!

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Me too...but a lot more ppl will be out of school around the release of these...which might/probably will result in more people willing to camp for these

last statement sums the tans up
pimp.gif

Just wanted to say, thanks for everyone who read my horror story on the original thread and commented. I hope to grab a pair of these black/pink ones for adecent price but its looking bad for me at this point

Back
Top Bottom