AJ3783-100
WHITE/ BLACK
$200

JORDAN 3 PREMIUM GOLF
AO8952-200
BROWN/ BROWN
$225

2/16

This is what I'm waiting for! How about an OG colorway, Jordan Brand?
Also delivered these to the neighborhood cobbler last week for a sole swap. The midsoles blew up a few. Months ago and I knew something would come of it!
IMG_2304.JPG

smh how you going to post pics of palm trees and shorts ( I still have snow in my driveway). Ive never reported anyone on NT but you will be the first :lol:

I got a chance to play golf once in Hawaii was awesome even though the course was a dog track lol

Hahaha! I knew I had to throw up some pictures for all you cold weather NTers- I couldn't help myself!

Btw, any more info on the Jordan 3 golf? Those and the 11 lows are what I'm hoping for out of JB this year

I didn't even know they were dropping today. Can't find them on the Nike+ app either :smh:.

Nice! I feel like the I'm only one that likes the bronze pair, I actually like the golf emblem on the heel tab. I was resistant to the WC because of how trashed they'd be after playing, but had an epiphany and now I'm hoping for the best.

Nice! I feel like the I'm only one that likes the bronze pair, I actually like the golf emblem on the heel tab. I was resistant to the WC because of how trashed they'd be after playing, but had an epiphany and now I'm hoping for the best.

My pair just shipped. I feel if you’re on top of things on Friday’s drop you will get a pair. I will try my best to keep the white cement 3’s clean but that’ll be hard to do on the course.

I don’t know what time it’ll drop. I guess if you have Twitter just turn on Nike store tweet notifications.

Is eBay my only option at this point for the AJ13 White Navy? Any retailers still have them?

Gonna be close to 50 and sunny on Sunday. Just booked a round. First one of 2018 :pimp:. I'm sure it'll be fun but having not swung a club in 5 months it'll probably be frustrating too :lol:.

Do they still tweet out the link now prior? I haven’t tried for a shoe in a long time

I’ve had the SNKRS app and a Nike+ account for a long time and still don’t fully understand how this stuff works

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a fake sellout or not... Product page is still live with all sizes showing, and I've got a pair in cart on the NIke+ app, but can't check out.

Waiting your turn since noon on chrome, safari on iPhone, the app won’t do anything. Got sold out on Microsoft browser at work? Awful.

Back
Top Bottom