THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Seen the link and added to cart ASAP. Waited in line 10 min then OOS. So nothing has changed in 2 years or so lol

Whoa. I was not expecting them to arrive today. I signed up for ups my choice and I’ve been so busy at work that I didn’t know they were our for delivery today.

Crazy since it shipped Wednesday evening and arrived to me on the west coast on Friday and I selected free standard shipping.

Anyways, here are some pics. I’ll find my regular white cement pair and can take a little comparison pics.

6276B368-59AD-4177-B8E1-C203667A2801.jpeg
32465D28-B2B6-4CAB-BD8B-605A6B767C70.jpeg
C913EF27-72F4-4BE8-B137-19659495A243.jpeg

NICE. also nice shoes. :lol:.
My saltiness/rage/anger at missing on these has a silver lining. I been working on straightening my drives while getting a higher flight path while carrying at least 250 at the range. I think I was at about 80% on a bucket, no pulls, no slices, and improved follow through.

I read somewhere Nike advised to check golf retailers, I'm hoping somehow the PGA store near me has them, it would be great to pick up my BC3s and find them there sitting. Maybe even the Roger Dunn.

Confused about the FKR Release, did it already happen or just a few early reserves here and there?

Early reserve on Nike + app. Public release on May 1st.

duh, looking at your pic again, should have been obvious lol. I'm wonder if it's anything like a regular FKR, I'd have doubts about durability and stability.
I've ranged in my FKRs before and nearly ripped the left side off the sole by the end of the session. I'm sure these would have some kind of reinforced upper build.

Reached some milestones this weekend.
Broke 100! 99 but still, under 100 is under 100. It's been just about a year since I first stepped foot onto a course so I'm happy with my progression at this point.

Also gave myself a Father's Day gift by getting my second set of clubs, used TM M2s ('16), for $400 out the door (L, G, A, S, P- 5). Still very forgiving and easy to hit.
It was time for me to upgrade from my beginner Callaways as they were in terrible condition and have had several of them repaired multiple times.

Had a small little mental battle with a couple of other dads that were eyeing the set.
I went back and forth over the '16 set vs. a '17 set (S, P-4) for $100 more. At the end, I felt like $100 less made the better deal and pulled the trigger.

Had a good range session and can't wait to get out to the course this weekend.

Reached some milestones this weekend.
Broke 100! 99 but still, under 100 is under 100. It's been just about a year since I first stepped foot onto a course so I'm happy with my progression at this point.

Also gave myself a Father's Day gift by getting my second set of clubs, used TM M2s ('16), for $400 out the door (L, G, A, S, P- 5). Still very forgiving and easy to hit.
It was time for me to upgrade from my beginner Callaways as they were in terrible condition and have had several of them repaired multiple times.

Had a small little mental battle with a couple of other dads that were eyeing the set.
I went back and forth over the '16 set vs. a '17 set (S, P-4) for $100 more. At the end, I felt like $100 less made the better deal and pulled the trigger.

Had a good range session and can't wait to get out to the course this weekend.
I just played with some M2's last week and they were niccccccce

IMG_9507.JPG
IMG_9508.JPG
IMG_9509.JPG

Hello all,
I'm trying to find help w/my post about these shoes & am hoping some of you may be familiar with these. Originally I posted my plea for help in another area of the forum, possibly the wrong area & didn't get any response. I was hoping maybe by posting it here I could get some help in finding out some info about these. I think these are golf shoes, possibly soccer, I have no clue. I'm hoping to learn any info about them, possible or approximate current value given their excellent condition, still w/box, only worn a couple times, etc. All I know is they were bought in 01 or 02 & only worn a couple times very briefly each time. The receipt says these were approx $120 but I don't know if that was the original price back when these came out or a discounted price.
Below is my original post in the other area of this forum. As stated I'm new here & not knowing anything about these I wasn't sure where to post this.

I would be so very grateful for any info! Thank you so much!
L.

Hi guys,
I'm new here, so hello all! If this should be in a different area my apologies, please feel free to move it to the proper location. I did look here & all over the net for what I'm trying to find but have come up with nada. I'm hoping some of you Nike Pro's will be able to point me in the right direction.

I was given these by my cousin who wore them a couple times, very briefly. She thought I might have use for them because I walk a huge, very strong Golden Retriever (118lbs of solid muscle, he's kind of a linebacker) every day, several times a day & we usually walk pretty fast. I have a spinalchord injury that effects me from the waist down, at times my legs can shake, get weak or slightly numb & I can fall. This doesn't happen often but it rains a lot where I'm from & when I walk down hills my legs start shaking, plus the sidewalks can be very slippery from the rain + all the fall out from the trees, dirt, gunk, etc. this is when I have to be most careful & need shoes that will grip the slippery sidewalks during our long rainy season.

Hence, the reason she gave me these shoes thinking they'd provide me better traction. Unfortunately the tiny bit of metal & the hard rubber cleats are actually more slippery so I cannot use these. I tried giving them back to her but she said just sell or donate them.

These are in pristine condition, not even broken in yet & still w/the box. I know these are older, I just can't find any info about them at all. I assume these are golf shoes, maybe soccer? I dunno. I'm not into either sport so I wouldn't know the 1st things about shoes for either sport. Also the shoes I have are identical to the pic on the box accept for the bottom, mine have yellow cleats whereas the pic on box shows white. I checked the numbers on the inside of the shoe & they match the numbers on the box.

Here's a few pics of the shoes w/box & pics on the box. Any info about these in any capacity would be so greatly appreciated. I'm not sure what I'm going to do w/these but I would love to know anything about them. I tried searching online but couldn't find anything on these, only the new Airmax or Airmax 1, nada on the Airmax Approach 2

Thanks again guys for your time & help, hope you all are having a great day!
LNC4

Definitely Golf shoes, the term "approach" would lend itself to golf and those softspikes on the sole have the classic two prong/hole pattern in them. Web search "softspike tool" images and you'll see the two prong version i'm referring to. The spikes have just yellowed over time, they would have been clear to begin with.

Hopefully others can chime in with more in depth info, very interesting post though. Those look terribly bulky.. golf shoes have come a long way when you look at something like those.

Definitely Golf shoes, the term "approach" would lend itself to golf and those softspikes on the sole have the classic two prong/hole pattern in them. Web search "softspike tool" images and you'll see the two prong version i'm referring to. The spikes have just yellowed over time, they would have been clear to begin with.

Hopefully others can chime in with more in depth info, very interesting post though. Those look terribly bulky.. golf shoes have come a long way when you look at something like those.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your input, I greatly appreciate it. They are women's shoes so I'm not sure if that's why they seem bulky. As you said it could be the time they were made. Again, I don't golf because I can't so I know nothing about these types of shoes. I was a double compatative athlete prior to my spinal chord damage but the shoes I wore for the 2 sports I was involved in weren't anything like typical athletic shoes.
Aside from the yellowing of the rubber part of the cleats, they are in excellent condition. I was going to sell them online but haven't any clue what they might be worth now. They don't even feel broken in, I did try them on to see if they'd work for my purposes & they don't but I could feel how they still feel like new shoes feel when you 1st get them.
The couple times they were worn it was just for a couple hrs. My cousin doesn't golf either, she was dating someone who did & that's why she bought them but a breakup ended her golfing adventures so they just sat in the box in her closet all this time. Also my cousin didn't realize she'd left the receipt in the box when she gave them to me to that's how I saw what she paid for them, approx $120 back in 01 or 02.
I sell some things online & the platforms I sell on I need to be as descriptive as possible so I don't have problems w/a buyer saying I lied or didn't disclose something. Fortunately I have 100% excellent feedback but I always try to be as accurate about everything I sell. Hopefully after I look up your suggestion I can just state this is all I know about them. I also don't want to over or underprice them.

Anyhow, thank you again for your help. I've been hanging on to these for a month or so now & am anxious to list them online, I've just been trying to find out as much info about them as I can but everything I kept entering from their name to all the numbers on the box keeps pulling up different shoes in the Approach line or just altogether different.

Have a great night!
L.

Just got into the sport recently and purchased some used Nike Slingshot irons. Any size 13 recommendations for a newb? Thanks.

• hown: White/Thunder Blue/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold
  • Style: AO2241-102
Nike Golf Tour Premiere shoes

any place i can get these for less than 200?

looking to give them as a gift to a friend

• hown: White/Thunder Blue/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold
  • Style: AO2241-102
Nike Golf Tour Premiere shoes

any place i can get these for less than 200?

looking to give them as a gift to a friend

Not yet. These are from “The Players” tournament shoe pack. On NDC, only the Lunar Control Vapor 2 is on sale (limited sizes) along with the course classic.

The tour premiere and Roshe are still full price. Only NDC and select retailers sold them, so they are limited to start when they dropped.

Not yet. These are from “The Players” tournament shoe pack. On NDC, only the Lunar Control Vapor 2 is on sale (limited sizes) along with the course classic.

The tour premiere and Roshe are still full price. Only NDC and select retailers sold them, so they are limited to start when they dropped.

thanks for the response... I found the Car-NASTY's this morning over the pond and spent 50 over retail. I thought i was going to have to go the resale market, 425 on St.X . I basically paid retail and shipping. My friend is going to freak-out. I thought if i was a "Bad Man" on the golf course these would be the shoes I would want.

Back
Top Bottom