THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Wonder if they’ll be doing a whole white/golf pack for the FedEx playoffs.

Definitely in to try for these 11s. Maybe I can trade them for the concord golf spikes.

19A2E25C-6E6A-44E8-A394-CF6F9C7BC619.jpeg

I hope you got them right away, lol and didn’t wait till 5. They sold out within 20 min, maybe a size 7 left.

I hope golfers on NT...

:pimp:

Last edited:
Got mine. Was actually an accident that I saw they were for sale. I got the notification from J23 to check the Nike app for member access and it said I didn’t have access. Kept trying periodically and was able to add them into my cart in my size at 11:50 am. 2 minutes later I got the notification from Nike that I had access to them. I have bought at least 15 pairs of golf shoes from Nike over the last few years and this is the first time I got early access. Wish it was the Breds but these will go well with black pants in the fall!

Dang it I would rock these out on the links....

I passed. I don’t do a mostly white on golf shoes.

Last all white shoe I had was tour premiere, sock liner and tongue is all black now. I stay away from that kind of shoe.

Thank god the Concord’s has a black sock liner.

I passed. I don’t do a mostly white on golf shoes.

Last all white shoe I had was tour premiere, sock liner and tongue is all black now. I stay away from that kind of shoe.

Thank god the Concord’s has a black sock liner.

Catch 22 with golf shoes. I live in Georgia so the first time I wore my concords right when they released they were caked in pollen and the black was a yellowish tint. Looked horrible but after a round or two they returned back to normal. I usually find that the hardest time to wear golf shoes is the first round..... after that I’m not as careful about keeping them clean because they are athletic cleats after all

Catch 22 with golf shoes. I live in Georgia so the first time I wore my concords right when they released they were caked in pollen and the black was a yellowish tint. Looked horrible but after a round or two they returned back to normal. I usually find that the hardest time to wear golf shoes is the first round..... after that I’m not as careful about keeping them clean because they are athletic cleats after all

I feel you. I’m not just a mostly white shoe guy in general. I only have two white mostly shoes, TW71 and tour premiere.

When I seen the white/gum Jordan 11 low golf. It was an easy pass for me. Hope those who wanted got them today and trying for a pair on Thursday.

Completely slept on these - spent all day off my phone. For no reason at all recently decided to limit "screen time"...and yep of course.
Good to see the usual nt cops though.
Really wish resale culture didn't exist for golf shoes.

Unfortunately I didn't get access. But I mostly agree with Salacious. White sock liners in generally always bug me, especially with shoes that will get dirty often. I thought I might be able to trade them for a pair of Concords though. Still pissed I took up golf after those released SMH. And I refuse to pay resell haha.

Welp had to try on mobile, pretty sure I took an L but I don’t even know yet. Homies hit on computer with no issues...

9E83735E-5AE3-4213-A096-2DEB400E3EC7.jpeg

Early Access pair came in today: AJ11 Low Golf White. Nike with the quick turnaround. Consolation price for the missed AJ11 Low Golf Safari Bred pair.
Went up half this time from usual true to size like the Concord pair. More room for the toes. Although pretty much just a white pair, very clean Summer style. These are nice.

NT Golfers, I'm hoping someone can give me a magic trick.
Recently I identified one of (many many many) fundamental flaws in my swing which I think will stop me from ever reaching bogey golf lol.
Hoping for some tips.
I discovered that I cannot seem to keep my head from turning on the backswing.
It's not a up/down, side- side motion, but as my shoulders are turning back my face turns along with it. So at the top of the backswing, my eyes are still on the ball, but it's like peripheral vision out of the corner of my left eye. If I close my left eye then I couldn't see the ball at all.
I've compensated somehow to bring it back together on the downswing, but of course it's inconsistent. I find myself topping it on mi****s. I pull a lot too but not sure if that's related.
I can't seem to figure out a way to stop this. 1/2 swings, 3/4 swings, all the same.
I believe it has something to do with my spine angle straightening/standing up, in order to compensate and get more rotation.
But is there some other component that is causing me to do this?

Recently I identified one of (many many many) fundamental flaws in my swing which I think will stop me from ever reaching bogey golf lol.
Hoping for some tips.
It's not a up/down, side- side motion, but as my shoulders are turning back my face turns along with it. So at the top of the backswing, my eyes are still on the ball, but it's like peripheral vision out of the corner of my left eye. If I close my left eye then I couldn't see the ball at all.
I've compensated somehow to bring it back together on the downswing, but of course it's inconsistent. I find myself topping it on mi****s. I pull a lot too but not sure if that's related.
I can't seem to figure out a way to stop this. 1/2 swings, 3/4 swings, all the same.
I believe it has something to do with my spine angle straightening/standing up, in order to compensate and get more rotation.

In my opinion it's pretty hard to know what you're doing without seeing it. And it may or may not be detrimental to your swing. I can't recommend taking lessons enough. Find someone close to you who offers lessons at a reasonable price and take 3-4. It's a great investment in the long run in my opinion.

Hoping for some tips.
If you're pulling the ball really bad, one thing that has helped me over the years is to square up your forearm that is facing the same direction of your club face. Keep that forearm and the club face going the same direction at the same angle. Helps keep the ball straight.

Back
Top Bottom