THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

he had been playing the Nike SQ 5 wood for several years before he switched to the Covert 5 wood earlier this year. he hits it a bit higher than the SQ and he likes the ball flight.

he's had the VR Pro LE 3 wood that was specifically made to his specifications and released to retail 2 years ago. you probably heard him say he cracked two of them this year. so, he switched to the Covert 3 wood.

i've been to The Oven. i've seen how they prepare his drivers and woods. they put an extra reinforcement in the sweet spot behind the face. it's essentially a solid post from the crown to the sole cemented to the back side of the face. for him to still be able to crack them is incredible. that's a lot of club head speed.

So basically Tiger really is a total freak. :lol:

Has the responses of Rory/Nike been good so far?

Man, that last bogey and now this 2 stroke penalty are so unfortunate. This Tiger and Kobe news wasn't very nice to wake up to....

no doubt! i had to order that polo.

Friday's polo is also killer. he's worn it before, but he had a vest over it. without the vest it should be even nicer.

Trying to find that white front/yellow back polo he wore Friday...sold out everywhere I've located it online. Hoping for restocks.

Polo today was absolute FIRE.

I really hope someone is able to have the marketability that Tiger has for the swoosh once his days are over.

^^ Looks like they won't be releasing them online now :smh: . Only select Nike and Golf stores

Last edited:
^^ Looks like they won't be releasing them online now :smh: . Only select Nike and Golf stores
Yup talked to a Nike rep and all she said was "it was taken off the calendar due to them being an extremely limited QS that hit retailers over the weekend" (not verbatim). Also these are going to any Nike SB accounts so golf only. I think this eliminates nearly all my chances to get em, but oh well

Wow, that's awful. Just 19 hours ago, NikeStore tweeted that they'll be available on NDC in the morning. I don't even know what stores to start checking for a golf shoe QS...

So I was checking twitter/google all that good stuff to see if I could find out any thing about the Koston 2 IT. CaliRoots has them but they're in store only, go figure.

Also, some place in South Africa called Baseline has them. In store only too. According to them, only 12 pairs are available in Africa 
indifferent.gif

Looks like its in store only or bust. Nothing online as far as I can tell 

Yeah I found a few other spots in the UK but all say in store only as well. None of my SB or QS spots got them. I tried a few golf stores to no avail. And I also called all Nike Stores minus clearance and factory stores also with no luck.

Since they told us select Nike Stores I have asked Cork to help me out, I'll keep y'all updated.

I'm starting to think we don't have them here in the US?

Can't believe this was a quick strike lol, a golf shoe! Im hoping they just pushed the release date for the US, hoping I can still get a pair. Woke up at 5 am to find out they didn't even drop :smh:

Although Nike says otherwise. I don't think these have made it stateside yet. The only pics I see are from overseas.

Might have locked down a pair from overseas, cousin is visiting over in Europe. Don't mind paying a little more due to currency conversion, as long as I have a pair.

Damn!! Seems as though this thread died after the masters came and went........lol. Anyway, anyone knows a site that sells cheap Nike clubs, bags, etc?

Back
Top Bottom