THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

The outlets are the best places to get golf gear. I've gotten plenty of out of season stuff for less than $20. Jackets, pants, etc. I got some dri fit hats in every color for $3 each a while back. :smile:

The outlets are the best places to get golf gear. I've gotten plenty of out of season stuff for less than $20. Jackets, pants, etc. I got some dri fit hats in every color for $3 each a while back. :smile:
Sounds like u been making out like a bandit at the outlets. I normally don't see much golf stuff when I go.

Damn!! Seems as though this thread died after the masters came and went........lol. Anyway, anyone knows a site that sells cheap Nike clubs, bags, etc?
Golfmart here in San Diego always has pretty good deals. They will also lengthen/shorten clubs and regrip for free when you buy. They have a huge trade in area. Friend of mine got a set of TM Burner 2.0 irons 4-pw for like $130

View media item 379376View media item 379378View media item 379379View media item 379384
Good god....need these.... I'm hoping Nike's excuse for going silent (in the US at least) on the casual Koston IT pair is because they want to release these together. No release info on these either though. The articles that I read said that they probably won't release at all but I'm hopeful.

If I remember correctly, I think those were specifically made for Eric Koston and some of his family and friends. I wouldn't mind if they actually released them though.

^ That's what I read too but it seems kind of ridiculous that Nike would design and create that shoe to give away, especially when they already made the casual Koston IT. I mean I know Nike loves their signature athletes but that seems extreme.

I'm sure they'd be happy to sell a limited run for like $250. Fingers crossed.

The all red Koston 2 Spike were made exclusively for Koston, they will not be coming to retail.

As far as the Koston 2 IT, I had to order mine from Hong Kong. None of my SB accounts or Nike Golf accounts around me have received them . . . yet.

The all red Koston 2 Spike were made exclusively for Koston, they will not be coming to retail

Ok now that I see the official post from Nike, my hopes are smashed.
http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-koston-2-it-tee-time-will-never-be-the-same
"The Koston 2 IT is available now in very limited quantities at select Nike SB retailers and specialty Nike Golf dealers. The Koston 2 Spike is not available commercially."

That is from April 22 saying very limited quantities of the IT are available but an hour ago, Nike tweeted "@nikestore: The Koston 2 IT was slated to release 4/15, but it doesn't look like it has reached our Nike stores or NDC yet". What's goin on Nike....

Golfmart here in San Diego always has pretty good deals. They will also lengthen/shorten clubs and regrip for free when you buy. They have a huge trade in area. Friend of mine got a set of TM Burner 2.0 irons 4-pw for like $130
Damn!! That's a deal. I got those same clubs. Do they have a website?

Sounds like u been making out like a bandit at the outlets. I normally don't see much golf stuff when I go.

:lol:

I used to work at one and would have dibs on the best stuff and mark down certain things. Golf wasn't a big seller in our area so that had a lot to do with merchandise sitting. Outlets near the beaches are damn near impossible to scoop!

Are the TW 13's TTS?

I highly recommend going to try them at a local golf store and make judgment for yourself...I went TTS and its perfect, personally...going to UNds them tomorrow! CANT WAIT! :smokin

I highly recommend going to try them at a local golf store and make judgment for yourself...I went TTS and its perfect, personally...going to UNds them tomorrow! CANT WAIT! :smokin

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied. I actually went to my local golfsmith and tried it on. I'm gonna go half size smaller

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied. I actually went to my local golfsmith and tried it on. I'm gonna go half size smaller

I did the same thing. I would generally recommend TTS but I wanted them to be super snug so I went half size down.

I also got my white TW13s from Golfsmith when they had 25% of Nike shoes. Was such a random sale but I'm hoping they'll do that again so I get a black pair.

Wells Fargo in Charlotte this weekend. I've never been to a PGA event does Nike have vendors set up like they do at tennis events?

Back
Top Bottom