THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

I’m good on all the 1s

F415CF20-8BD0-4886-8998-A1497CAD9630.jpeg

I hit 3 oreo 4's surprisingly. Wanted to keep 1 but it was a tad too big so I just let em all go. Struck out on breds when I actually tried going for the correct size so guess I'll try my luck and ask my friends and family members to help out when the 1 lows release.

And since we're on the topic of Jordan golf shoes, anyone else feel like eastside golf should've released more 4's? Seems like they kept majority of the pairs to give away to their friends and influencer athletes (from what I see on their IG) than release em through the raffle that they had up. Sucks since I did ask a good number of people to enter the raffle and I came up empty.

And since we're on the topic of Jordan golf shoes, anyone else feel like eastside golf should've released more 4's? Seems like they kept majority of the pairs to give away to their friends and influencer athletes (from what I see on their IG) than release em through the raffle that they had up. Sucks since I did ask a good number of people to enter the raffle and I came up empty.
100% the case. After entering it was pretty much radio silent. But i guess thats what happens in a situation like that.

Sucks cause like many others, really were into those and wanted to at least have a shot at em

Thoughts on the new lineups from Callaway and TM?

Im in the hunt for a 3wood so i could be interested in the Stealth.

but that new rogue looks lovelyyyyy

How’s the sizing on these? I got a pair half size up from my normal size and am curious how it will work out.
They’re a lil roomy with the tts. Thick socks will be fine but half a size up… you just might be wobbling

How’s the sizing on these? I got a pair half size up from my normal size and am curious how it will work out.

The IV’s and V’s you are good with a 1/2 size smaller. 1’s, III’s and XI’s you can go TTS. I always get a 1/2 size up so I can wear either thin no shows during the summer or thicker socks for the winter/early mornings. I can also use a thicker insole if need be. I would rather have a shoe fit bigger (looser) than smaller.

4F32BE86-CC38-4E43-8C5A-452FA4BFDBEE.jpeg
D4ABFDAF-BF2B-429B-88FE-0A836CA4AFBA.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know how many of yall are in SoCal, but if you tryna cop the Jordan 1 Lows Roger Dunn got them in early.

I'm in DC for the year but noticed a couple of the golf guys I follow on Insta had copped them in person at the Roger in NoHo. My cousin sent his dad to scope it out and I was able to get a 10.5 in the wolf greys. So if ya'll tryna cop scope out the golf shops around ya'll and see if they got them in early.

I’m relatively new to buying golf shoes, specifically Jordans. My question is that would the 1s be somewhat widely available at PGA stores/online, or would those be SNKRS exclusives (so I’ll know if I should even bother trying :lol:)

Just started playing golf last summer so the pair that I have now is a hand-me-down from my bro :lol:

I’m relatively new to buying golf shoes, specifically Jordans. My question is that would the 1s be somewhat widely available at PGA stores/online, or would those be SNKRS exclusives (so I’ll know if I should even bother trying :lol:)

Just started playing golf last summer so the pair that I have now is a hand-me-down from my bro :lol:

I think they'll be pretty available at golf stores. I think the Chicago's might be the limited pair compared to the other colorways

I don't know how many of yall are in SoCal, but if you tryna cop the Jordan 1 Lows Roger Dunn got them in early.

I'm in DC for the year but noticed a couple of the golf guys I follow on Insta had copped them in person at the Roger in NoHo. My cousin sent his dad to scope it out and I was able to get a 10.5 in the wolf greys. So if ya'll tryna cop scope out the golf shops around ya'll and see if they got them in early.

Dang, just saw this post. I swung by Roger today (Santa Ana) but didn't even look at the shoe area. I wonder if PGA and Golf Galaxy is worth trying.

Called my Roger Dunn and they said to check back around late February early March since they're not sure when it's coming in. But definitely ordered. Not getting the chicago cw though

Back
Top Bottom