THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

2DE37D3E-4DB8-41C9-B13C-4C94E5A46789.jpeg

super clean in hand and I had no idea that they came with a magnetic ball marker where the lace lock on the 5 would normally be!

[/QUOTE]
Need a new pair of golf shoes.
I was looking at these
55E50369-D841-4B1B-A601-ABB2BBDD0154.jpeg

3F9CB131-1919-44F3-A80F-B8C3788CA292.jpeg

anyone tried or played in both pairs to compare? Thnx

I have the exact colorway of that infinity and they are very comfy. Have played a handful of rounds in them and would recommend.
I have a pair of the 270 too, worn around the house but have not played in them yet.
I think I would still prefer the infinity though, even if I had played in both.
For me, I find both are a bit narrow but the infinity has more give. Try them on first before you buy if possible.

Last edited:
2DE37D3E-4DB8-41C9-B13C-4C94E5A46789.jpeg

super clean in hand and I had no idea that they came with a magnetic ball marker where the lace lock on the 5 would normally be!

Those ball markers come in super handy. Just be careful when clapping the soles to get the grass off the bottom. Depending on how hard you do it, it can cause the markers to fly off. I already lost a ball marker doing that. So now I have to wear my 5's with 1 ball marker and it kind of drives me crazy lol

I have the exact colorway of that infinity and they are very comfy. Have played a handful of rounds in them and would recommend.
I have a pair of the 270 too, worn around the house but have not played in them yet.
I think I would still prefer the infinity though, even if I had played in both.
For me, I find both are a bit narrow but the infinity has more give. Try them on first before you buy if possible.

Thank you for the info.

What’s a good all around app for Golf? Score tracking, course maps, pin distances etc.
If you have an Apple Watch I love the Tag Heuer Golf App. Fully featured phone and watch app. Can get all yardages and views of the hole/green, and keep score directly on your watch. Also gives you the option to see a satellite image or a 3D render of the hole which is pretty useful at times. I just leave my phone in the bag/cart now. "18 Birdies" was also solid when I used to use it on the phone, but it wasn't as fully featured on the watch.

Back
Top Bottom