THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wonder if the KOBE 360 has something to do with this?

If so, that would mean the Kobe line is going back to Flyknit

Attachments

• 425BF919-D9FF-46CC-A8D8-1AB1E46ADE57.png
    425BF919-D9FF-46CC-A8D8-1AB1E46ADE57.png
    832.6 KB · Views: 39
I feel torn. I love the Kobe 1, I love that colorway, I love that it's lighter.

But according to that video, Full length Zoom? I dont love that, full length zoom doesnt flex enough. And many previous Kobes are all about flexibility in the forefoot (the Free-inspired grooves in the forefoot foam in many recent models like the 10 and 11 and the 3's, the Met-bag in the 5's and 6's allowing for more flex in the forefoot....

Hope they are good performers.

The 1s are nice for nostalgia and all.... but I'm gonna need them to "protro" (leave it to Kobe to name some sht like this :lol:) the 7, 8, and 9s. STAT. Hope we don't have to wait at LEAST a year for each "protro" :frown:

man sorry but youre not a kobe fan if you dont like this release lol.

these are the kobe 1's in lakers colorway!!! with full zoom!!! come on now! lol

They nice and obviously an awesome sneaker to collect, but I like the 7, 8, and 9s more in terms of aesthetics.

5s with more durable upper and herringbone. Or just retro chaos. 6s with herringbone. 8 sulfur with zoom. 9s with zoom and wider toe box.

Basketball shoes dont get better for me than those above.

man sorry but youre not a kobe fan if you dont like this release lol.

these are the kobe 1's in lakers colorway!!! with full zoom!!! come on now! lol

I’ll believe that it has full zoom in it when I actually try it on and feel it for myself. Right now they just look like a collectors item type of shoe cause the 1’s sucked balls for me to play in back then. The 4-6’s and 8 and 9’s though I’m allllll in for any pairs that come out.

Hopefully the 360’s are awesome and you guys can have your 1’s and I can have my actual performance shoe and we’ll all be happy.

If I was rich, I'd totally cop the 1s and the FTB XI, then send them in to Panini to have them autographed - if they still offer that service.

If we being 100% honest the models I’m really interested in seeing getting the “Protro” treatment are the 2,3 and 7. (Especially the 7 because they were bricks to hoop in)

The “ugly” ones

If we being 100% honest the models I’m really interested in seeing getting the “Protro” treatment are the 2,3 and 7. (Especially the 7 because they were bricks to hoop in)

The “ugly” ones

The 3 is def not ugly. Those things look amazing on court. Wearing them casually on the other hand.... yeah I can't do that.

Back
Top Bottom