THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Late March... wanna say the 22

92EA6358-2D7B-4642-AF69-4925C1563937.jpeg
Anyone know when the March madness NCAA mamba ad mids are dropping?

D87E3108-9D21-4F78-B24E-355D4F128FA1.jpeg 360 is for sure not the Kobe protro line. Here is the Flyknit 360 soccer cleat. Full Flyknit upper with small fuse overlays. Kobe 360 should be a basketball application of a similar upper. Upper construction similar to Speedform from under Armour just a knit instead of a fabric
7EB03919-A2C9-4E2E-A8D9-D0CD6747DCA5.jpeg

I’m expecting it to be pretty new looking with a different type of sole design a la how those cleats are kinda segmented... just depends on how far they can go with it to keep it a functional basketball shoe

kinda tempted although dislike mids and that grey pair would be fire if it didn't have the clear outsole :smh:

Yeah these will be straight to the court, straight to the gym beater joints for me. I like having a rotation of workout shoes just as much as I like having a rotation for casual purposes.

Besides, nothing like breaking in a fresh pair of sneakers at the gym. Especially when bought at a discount solely for that purpose. No pun intended...

agreed, they would be gym kicks. I usually shoot hoops for 45-60 minutes before lifting and still rocking my Kobe IX EM lows since I don't ball anymore, always used to have the newest kicks and several in rotation so kinda depressing :lol:

agreed, they would be gym kicks. I usually shoot hoops for 45-60 minutes before lifting and still rocking my Kobe IX EM lows since I don't ball anymore, always used to have the newest kicks and several in rotation so kinda depressing :lol:

You’re not missing out on anything...I still use my Kobe 9 EM’s for outdoor and they’re still better than anything else that’s out right now.

Nice to see you can still flourish at the good ole Hillsboro Outlet. I always make it a point to stop by when I'm headed down 35.

Nice to see you can still flourish at the good ole Hillsboro Outlet. I always make it a point to stop by when I'm headed down 35.

It has been a while since I found anything worth it at Hillsboro but today was pretty good. Had a ton of Jordan 31 highs and lows, the Carolina 29 lows, and a bunch of KD 9 and KD 9 Elites.

Back
Top Bottom