THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Do they still have replica websites where you get a look of the shoes before they release anymore?? I feel a few years ago we would have seen a fake Kobe 360 by now.

Do they still have replica websites where you get a look of the shoes before they release anymore?? I feel a few years ago we would have seen a fake Kobe 360 by now.

I can't see the purpose of Kobe 'knock-offs' at this point when if you just wait a little bit, you can get the real thing at prices cheaper than most knock-offs at Nike Factory Stores. Maybe overseas in places like the Philippines, but here in the US market, they're eventually dirt cheap now.

I'm gonna assume again Proto meaning "Prototypes" the sketches and designs/tech they couldn't use at the time due to manufacturing/engineering limitations,

"Tro" meaning Re-Tro" a re-imagined/ re-engineered shoe. It will look like the originals but have new tech. Like flyknit, flyweave, react foam etc..

Kobe probably wants his line to surpass anything on the market. By using the latesest and greatest tech Nike has invented or innovated in recent years and what they have tucked away in their patent portfolio.

Sounds expensive to me hopefully nothing to crazy like a $300 shoe.

I was thinking "Pro" = progress. Forward movement. "tro" = retro. But yeah, it's definitely an updated AZK1. Probably light weight since the old ones were so heavy. :lol:

Regardless, I'm all in. AZK1 is my my favorite Kobe.

those are very clean, but the translucent sole is just something i know won't last with general daily usage. Good to have in a sneaker rotation.

Jordan Clarkson with the Retro 1s today :emoji_eyes:

27580033_176685606274637_5516409321572794368_n.jpg

https://hypebeast.com/2018/2/terry-rozier-loses-adidas-contract-for-wearing-nike-during-shootaround
Terry Rozier Loses adidas Contract After Wearing Nike During Shootaround

Bad news for the Boston Celtics point guard.

terry-rozier-loses-adidas-contract-for-wearing-nike-during-shootaround-004.jpg

Boston Celtics point guard Terry Rozier turned heads when he was spotted wearing Nike Kobe AD on the hardwood, despite signing an adidas contract two years ago. It has now been revealed that Rozier’s contract with adidas has been conclusively terminated.

Rozier’s $300,000 USD contract was terminated after the point guard was seen wearing Nike footwear during a pre-game shootaround for the 2017 NBA Eastern Conference Playoff game. Although Rozier changed back into adidas shoes once the game started, the Three Stripes noticed his indiscretion and served him a letter notifying his contract’s termination last May.

Share your thoughts in the comment below and for more sports news, NBA recently announced the contestants participating in this year’s three-point shootout and slam dunk contests.

Talk about being an idiot!! why not just wear kobe crazy 8's or something like harden 1s

Back
Top Bottom