THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Did anyone get a pair of the Kobe AD "Dezorans" that released yesterday? I thought those were pretty cool. I wish they would have released in the US other than NYC

Surprised no one posted the ASG Protro 1.

Those are Robocopped!

giphy.gif

you must have malfunction.....we've been on this for almost 3 days.

All in on the Protro I remember my mom saying no to me on copping the 1's back in the day. So these are a must have.

So basically derozan and IT are the amabassador for the Kobe line? Which isnt bad, but hopefully they get a piece of pie from the sales, since they don't have signature shoes from Nike.

Just saw the black Mambas on feet. They are fire, they are a must have. Will try and get on discount after things settle down after the Protro

Anyone have anything to say about the Mamba Rage model? Any different than the Mamba Mentalities?

The grey/gum "Premium" looks pretty nice, but I didn't like the way the Mentalities fit me when I tried them on.

I love my XI Elites, looks like the Mamba Rage might be the same type of drop-in midsole construction. Would be nice to have a pair of knockarounds for outdoor tomfoolery....

black mamba still reign supreme>*

what the hell with the outsole rubber the pg2 got that same playdough style going but that is no bueno. f is nike doing.

Back
Top Bottom