THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

In pissed we haven’t heard anything about the Kobe 360. I like the Kobe 1 protro but I’d rather them release the 360s first. At least news on the SNKRS app...

In pissed we haven’t heard anything about the Kobe 360. I like the Kobe 1 protro but I’d rather them release the 360s first. At least news on the SNKRS app...
i think we should be hearing something soon, hopefully a revamped kobe nxt that looks like the new mericuals

i think we should be hearing something soon, hopefully a revamped kobe nxt that looks like the new mericuals
I'm ready to hear some news about the Kobe 360! At least the colorways..damn!
Maybe they will launch in the summer now that they’re moving the KDs up to the playoffs
I'm happy with Protros for now. Keep em coming!!! I'll be ready for the 360's

Wait, the 360 is an actual shoe? I thought with the release of the Protro 1 meant that the 360 was just a concept that everything comes full circle (i.e him releasing all the old shoes with current technology).

I know Nike is starting to do the retro thing with Kobes, but I just feel like there was a big missed opportunity to do an All Star AD. The game is in Los Angeles and the inspiration couldn't get any more obvious than that. (Then again, maybe someone will wear some nice PE like the BHM's that we won't get)

Wait, the 360 is an actual shoe? I thought with the release of the Protro 1 meant that the 360 was just a concept that everything comes full circle (i.e him releasing all the old shoes with current technology).

no DUDE there is flyknit 360 technology that is debuting in soccer shoes but will EXTEND to other sports. HELLO? do i need to spell it out bruh?

jk

D12CA31D-3CE3-4338-A85F-5EB101147194.jpeg
The AD’s in the rising stars challenge are amazing. Exactly what I’d want

JS”

Back
Top Bottom