THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Capture+_2018-02-17-18-33-45.png

The pink on Dinwiddie's pair matches up better with the neon pink of Miami's uniform (which is what I'm guess the Swoosh on Ellington's pair was going for).

From the Nice Kicks pod Kobe didn't just want regular retroes, he wanted them to be updated to the latest tech
That's Kobe for you, all about innovation and going above and beyond. A true business man

Hoping for some news on the 360.....SOON!! JS”
Yes! This, as someone posted, who i will be quoting below, I thought the Protro's were the beginning of the 360 as in doing a 360 from the beginning to the end again. I hope i'm wrong because i wanna see what a Kobe 360 will look like.

Im sick of these AD Mids lol.
Whats the bet Nike and Kobe drop a teaser during AS weekend / Kobe wears them during press presentations or interviews / DeKobe debuts them.
Man you sleep zzzz . Mids (although arent really even mid tops lol ) they're fire af.

More Kobe 9’s make the world a better place....
This, I love the 9's. Mainly for aesthetics. Although they were comfortable, they werent "that" comfortable

I read it. It sounds and looks like it’s going to be the exact same shoe...just lighter :lol:
Watch them be $250 just for being a couple ounces lighter
Naw fam only look the same from the untrained eye

man sorry but youre not a kobe fan if you dont like this release lol.
these are the kobe 1's in lakers colorway!!! with full zoom!!! come on now! lol

This man tell em fam

Wait, the 360 is an actual shoe? I thought with the release of the Protro 1 meant that the 360 was just a concept that everything comes full circle (i.e him releasing all the old shoes with current technology).
As I said, let's hope that isnt the case and that there will be an entirely new line and Kobe's will be the first basketball shoe to utlize the new design.

Anyone played outdoors in the AD mids? Is the outsole really soft ? Planning to order a bruce lee ID and cant decide if need to get the xdr outsole or a solid black will do

Surprised as to how lackluster id options have been on these. Love the silhouette just cant get with the options. Was hoping for something new for all star game. Guess time will tell. The pair Kuzma had on was fire

Surprised as to how lackluster id options have been on these. Love the silhouette just cant get with the options. Was hoping for something new for all star game. Guess time will tell. The pair Kuzma had on was fire
Totally agree! I really don’t get it... hopefully we get a premium ID option soon

Weren’t the 360’s supposed to come out the end of February? Why the **** have we not even gotten a single picture yet?

Has it ever been confirmed that the 360 is an actual shoe and not just a concept for retroing the entire Kobe line?

Not officially confirmed but Flyknit 360 is one of their new techs that they just debuted. I don’t think it would make sense if they also started using the term “360” to refer to the concept of the enhanced retroes. That was just a guess someone made before it was known Nike had a real thing with that name.

Hopefully they come out soon! At least give us NEW Nike id options for the current A.D. mids

ID options have been so wack! I’ve seen plenty of dope PEs and we get NOTHING

The Kobe 360 is based off Flyknit 360 and is supposed to be the lightest basketball shoe of all time

No idea why anyone is linking them to the Protros. No it's not the line "coming around full circle 360" ...

The Kobe 360 is based off Flyknit 360 and is supposed to be the lightest basketball shoe of all time

No idea why anyone is linking them to the Protros. No it's not the line "coming around full circle 360" ...

do you know what the RD is?

Back
Top Bottom