THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

You’re not missing out on anything...I still use my Kobe 9 EM’s for outdoor and they’re still better than anything else that’s out right now.
One guy I was playing ball with recently was wearing the pop art pair and said they were hurting his knees. Cushion probably wore out for him

giphy.gif

TRASH!!!!!
Kobe didn't even go to college, so this shoe is kinda pointless.

We need a oscar edition asap

They've been on sale on NDC and then there was an additional clearance code, twice, for them. I believe it brought the price down to around 71.XX.

So did they actually s/o or did nike just pull em down for a bit?

20180302_135917.jpg

20180302_135516.jpg

First pair - for that price, ill take it.

No wondering why I’m seeing so many pairs on eBay for BIN $70-80

almost wanna drive out to the outlet and see if they have em but my outlets never have a damn thing

Screenshot_2018-03-06-08-31-55.png

Not my pic but the come up in these outlets if your lucky $60, crazy i got mines for $120 @ FTL in october in the exact same size. Not even mad but i wouldn't mind a 2nd pair of clean deadstock volts to be put in my personal sneaker vault.

Last edited:
Wow!! Those are the best mids I've seen
i don't even have the mids and i want that pair, i know those were only released in toronto, correct me if i'm wrong. I'll cop the purple joints if i see them on sale in the outlets. will be doing a outlet run in few weeks cause i've been to one since november. With spring/summer on the way nike and other brands might be getting rid of their 2017 lineup and winter lineup for cheap. Don't sleep people perfect time eat at these outlets and have good sneaker to ball in or chill in.

Back
Top Bottom