THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The 11 Elites were stiff and had trash *** traction. The 11 EM’s were spectacular to play in right out of the box. Wore my pair for basically a year straight and loved them.

Yeah they're cool. I just could never get into the 11s because the translucent outsole on those performed horrible on court for me.

Never had a problem with any of the myriad of translucent/clear soles on my XIs. Hell, I ID'd a MC with the clear soles so I could see the stitching go all the way to its end lol. Caveat; not a competitive baller by any stretch.

The 11 Elites were stiff and had trash *** traction. The 11 EM’s were spectacular to play in right out of the box. Wore my pair for basically a year straight and loved them.
I can agree that 11 elite were stiff, the traction was good. I also liked the EM, they fit smaller but were more comfortable to me than the 11 elite but not by much.

fly knit has a lil break in time but the outsole of 11 EM is the same as FK 11 outsoles lol buc em buc em
Definitely required break in. But let's talk A.D. Exodus not 11's lol

Footlocker.com only

Oneday20 20% off. Of course if the shoe is excluded the disco doesn’t apply.

But it does apply on the nxt 360
E6ED2CEA-4AC2-4E78-A6E0-57E6BD5EA19B.png

I'm waiting on these
22482009_a1

to go on sell as it's probably the only AD Mid I'm missing. I don't have the rise either but not a fan of them.

It’s was prob the court you played on... 11s traction was amazing w/ solid or translucent outsoles!
mindmarathon mindmarathon here we go again w/ traction talk lol
gwizzle gwizzle
You know some things never change lol they get that from sole brothers reviews lol
Traction worked well foe me with translucent soles.
I don't know what you mean by I get that from the sole brother reviews. I actually have the shoe in hand and it just doesn't perform well for me in terms of traction where I play. It's a legit facility there. NBA teams train there sometimes, players hold camps there, big tournaments are held there. The courts are very well maintained. I play on the same court with some of my other kicks and experience no traction issues. It's just my pair of Kobe 11 Bruce Lees that give me issues there.

Has anyone seen the black and purple AD exodus in stores yet? I see they “launched” today on east bay and Nike.com, was hoping to pick them up in person

Black/purple doesn't have discount restriction on NDC. I tried it with the bday coupon they sent me today. Oddly it doesn't work on the iDs. :smh:

Check Shoe Palace if other stores didn't get them A arabianite3 When you find a store to check on sizes at FTL.com it says pay now, ship to store to it doesn't seem like they got them, but I didn't go to the mall today

Footlocker.com

Oneday20 only works for Kobe 360$ b
Black/purple doesn't have discount restriction on NDC. I tried it with the bday coupon they sent me today. Oddly it doesn't work on the iDs. :smh:

Check Shoe Palace if other stores didn't get them A arabianite3 When you find a store to check on sizes at FTL.com it says pay now, ship to store to it doesn't seem like they got them, but I didn't go to the mall today

Go thru nike.com support chat line they will usually help you apply the discount code on the ids.

I have been LOVING these for ball. Only 17 so didn’t get to play in the goats (Kobe’s 4-8 ) but these might be my favorite bball shoes ever. Had Kyrie 1 ids in a similar basic colorway and might get these to replace them

Attachments

• BCD5C55F-6EC6-4AB6-B140-A8EB070A6472.png
    BCD5C55F-6EC6-4AB6-B140-A8EB070A6472.png
    145 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom