THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yeah, time to load up on protro 1’s for 80 each. These ain’t it in the least bit
Try $50 each.....yah still sleep my guy...
Screenshot_20190703-170500~2.png

I have not personally purchased any of the AD NXT models, but I definitely appreciate the fact that they are thinking outside of the box with these designs. All of the other nike signature models just seem so plain and basic from a tech perspective (Freak 1s and PG 3s come to mind). Maybe the execution isn’t perfect, but I like the fact that they are taking risks and definitely looking forward to copping these at the right price down the line.

I have not personally purchased any of the AD NXT models, but I definitely appreciate the fact that they are thinking outside of the box with these designs. All of the other nike signature models just seem so plain and basic from a tech perspective (Freak 1s and PG 3s come to mind). Maybe the execution isn’t perfect, but I like the fact that they are taking risks and definitely looking forward to copping these at the right price down the line.
These look like Jordan 33 take downs

What about the KD12s? Nike got those right for sure

What about the KD12s? Nike got those right for sure

Yea, they seem like beasts. I like that they did something new with the zoom cushioning as well. With these new ADs , I like the fact that they are incorporating the visible laceless tech. Some people may see these as takedown versions of the AJ 33s, but I see it being on par with them in terms of quality, materials and tech.

I don't think the upper will be transulucent. It's used to show off the tech for these sample runs. Hopefully that's the case, don't like seeing the pieces of material and strings exposed like that.

Back
Top Bottom