THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Cant snap the first time 10% on top of the 20% off on ****'s. Bummer! I'd have pulled the trigger if thats possible...

I’m taking a stab at this but the multi colored NXT FF might be seen on Kobe Bryant’s daughter in their last game featured on ballislife/Instagram page. It’s not super clear but they appear to have a white strap and a greyish/white black upper.

JS”

Last edited:
Check these out

Attachments

• 4649D44D-DE7B-4D70-8540-8318EC0A1F93.png
    4649D44D-DE7B-4D70-8540-8318EC0A1F93.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 355
Just to confirm anyone's suspicions, the new multicolor (Gigi colorway) does not have a fully solid outsole. It's a black solid mixed with icy purple sole for anyone who wanted to know.

I think we're the only two that like the way these look. For me, performance was horrendous, but I think they look pretty good.

These are the worst looking Kobe model ever by Nike....and you’re saying they also suck at performing? :lol: that was the only hope I had for them

These shoes are in a weird spot for me. I really want to stack up on these. I really like the look and really want to hoop in them. There is just something In my mind saying I dont need them unless they are sub $100. I dont know if its from all of the releases about to happen.

What about the performance didn’t you like?

JS”
The heel was hella bulky and chunky since it wasn't sculpted or curved like the 360s were. Cushion was also not anything incredible, materials were noticeably cheap for $200, and I could not get a good fit with the FastFit system only tightening the ankle and heel of the shoe. It didn't tighten the midfoot

These shoes are in a weird spot for me. I really want to stack up on these. I really like the look and really want to hoop in them. There is just something In my mind saying I dont need them unless they are sub $100. I dont know if its from all of the releases about to happen.
I'd grab the harden volume 4s over these any days. and i own both pairs

These are the worst looking Kobe model ever by Nike....and you’re saying they also suck at performing? :lol: that was the only hope I had for them
Yes I copped them, hated the way they performed, then returned them. Although I HATED their performance on court, I still like the way they look. It gives me some futuristic, Marty McFly vibes...

Back
Top Bottom