THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They do look like they have a lot going on which I’m generally not a fan of. That colorway doesn’t help making things out either. Any gimmicks to them and I’m out.

After the 10? Your kidding right? Lol

Only 2 good Kobe's are the X and the 2 IMHO though I do like those red camo 1s but mostly bcuz it just works well, but I'll never own bcuz I dont like the 1s enough to pay resell, I like the 2k4 as well that were endorsed by Kobe

Only 2 good Kobe's are the X and the 2
giphy.gif

Did the 11's not exist?

I dont like the 11s

Did the 8’s or 9’s not exist?

I like the YotS exts but I didnt love them and so didn't replace them, same goes for the 9 exts and my YotH lifestyle 9s liked them but long gone to theft

1,4,5,6???

Red camo Undefeated are fire but that's the only 1 I think looks good, the chaos 6 is pretty fire but not enough for me to purchase but I do like the scale design done with the 6s, again not enough to purchase but that design went hard on the 9ext that I did have. I'd rather have the mc x chase id over the chaos 6 though but that's just me, kinda surprised that people are surprised by all this. I do like the Crazy 8s and picked up the Vino pair but didnt replace my John Wall PE since I couldn't find it, that #2 and overall TX team colors had me and that's prob the only stolen Kobe shoe I would've replaced outside of replacing my Rival X, Mabacurial X, 5 rings X

Only 2 good Kobe's are the X and the 2 IMHO though I do like those red camo 1s but mostly bcuz it just works well, but I'll never own bcuz I dont like the 1s enough to pay resell, I like the 2k4 as well that were endorsed by Kobe

Not an overall Kobe shoe fan, not found of his shoes as you can see obviously I did like the ext pairs but all of mine were taking and I didnt love them so I didnt replace them, I kick myself in the behind for not doing a mc chaos X oh well

You literally said you’re not even a Kobe shoe fan. Please leave this thread and stop trolling.

Not sure about those new NXTs but Nike has neglected the Kobe line so long that I don’t know if I care that much anymore about their half *** new models until they start retroing the 6,7,8 and 9.

The 360 had a world of potential with so many color possibilities and they only released a few head scratching colorways. I moved on after that.

They've gotta be kidding. Rehashing the 33 system? This blatantly? I love my FoF 33s, but dude, come on. They should have made the Adapts the Kobes if that's the case. The ****?

On a separate note:

Not an overall Kobe shoe fan, not found of his shoes as you can see obviously I did like the ext pairs but all of mine were taking and I didnt love them so I didnt replace them, I kick myself in the behind for not doing a mc chaos X oh well

Do you, man. Always appreciate your love for shoes and styles that most people are like ... uhhhhhhhhhhhh? But on this one, and your view of the Kobe line as a whole, I'm sitting here saying ... seriously? You out yo goddamn mind :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom