THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

You literally said you’re not even a Kobe shoe fan. Please leave this thread and stop trolling.

I said I'm not an overall Kobe shoe fan I think that's a fair assessment since I only like 3 models and one of those is an model Adidas but I do own 4prs of Xs the Xs were awesome, I dont like most models of most shoes guess I'm a shoe troll let's see only AJ 12, 16, 23 do I like of the AJ models :rolleyes at the same time I only buy for casual use so for me it has to have a casual appeal to my style anyways moving on

They've gotta be kidding. Rehashing the 33 system? This blatantly? I love my FoF 33s, but dude, come on. They should have made the Adapts the Kobes if that's the case. The ****?

On a separate note:

Do you, man. Always appreciate your love for shoes and styles that most people are like ... uhhhhhhhhhhhh? But on this one, and your view of the Kobe line as a whole, I'm sitting here saying ... seriously? You out yo goddamn mind :rofl:

:rofl:you know I'm picky plus there are a lot of shoes to pick from when you think about it, Lebron, Kobe, AJ, KD, Kyrie, Adidas, UA (I own nothing from them), WoW (idk how to even purchase those), Anta, Puma, etc etc spread your wings and enjoy the shoes that you want to, at the end of the day I have over 100prs of shoes, mostly AJ12, then Lebron and it would either be Kobe or Foams next up. I have a lot of 1 of models bcuz sometimes a cw will really get me, Mamba Mentality Kyrie 3 for example

These might potentially introduce zoom x foam to nike basketball.
Imagining a react midsole with zoom x where needed..my body is ready

Looks like it may be an 360 axial Flyknit upper too

Debating on getting some ID's made of the Exodus. Anyone know if they'll hit clearance or should I just go for it in case they take them down?

i'm glad JB did the laceless thing first before the Kobe line adopted it. gives the tech a way to be implemented better (hopefully)

7,8,9, 11, Mentallity/mamba rage and AD NXT are all basically the same shoe.
upload_2019-6-20_15-59-13.gif

Gotta be Trollin

upload_2019-6-20_15-59-13.gif

Gotta be Trollin

Nah I agree I'd add in the 6 as well, Kobe line is small tweaks on the tried formula after the 6. The X was the only major design change and then they went back to the tried and true formula bcuz only I like the X :lol: think KD 9-11. The Lebron and Kyrie lines are the only members that has a significantly diff model almost every time 15-16 first similiar design.

Last edited:
Nah I agree I'd add in the 6 as well, Kobe line is small tweaks on the tried formula after the 6. The X was the only major design change and then they went back to the tried and true formula bcuz only I like the X :lol:

Let’s be honest here, for respecting each other.

I aware you wear kicks for aesthetics. But have you actually balled in these models he and you are mentioning?

Cause I’ve balled in the 9, X, 11, AD NXT and they all perform differently night and day differences . The 7 and the X don’t even have drop-in midsole for you to swap so that dead’s the idea all these kicks he is mention are “exactly the same”

Last edited:
I just sold my double up pair of Kobe 8 ASGs. Forgot those had zoom in the heel.

The superheros are still my favorite 8 because they're green and blue, and have heel+forefoot zoom.

Let’s be honest here, for respecting each other.

I aware you wear kicks for aesthetics. But have actually balled in these models he and you are mentioning.

Cause I’ve balled in the 9, X, 11, AD NXT and they all perform differently. The 7 and the X don’t even have drop-in midsole for you to swap so that dead’s the ideas all these kicks are “exactly the same “

I went with similar in design and only looks bcuz I'd never ball in low tops and I ball in on sale clearance mid tops, currently AJ XXX ($100 couldnt be beat)

The 9 and 10 are so alike it’s hilarious. You’ve got to be kidding

9 and X don't look alike, the midsole is completely diff which is what makes me like the X and not the 9

Hey guys I wanna buy a pair of Barcelona 11s and I wear 11.5-12 usually 12 though and I wonder if I bought a size 11 and took that drop in out and put something else would it fit

You would probably wind up with a shoe that's too short with way too much space above your foot.

11.5, I'd say go for it. 11 I don't know man...

Back
Top Bottom