THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hey guys I wanna buy a pair of Barcelona 11s and I wear 11.5-12 usually 12 though and I wonder if I bought a size 11 and took that drop in out and put something else would it fit

Your feet gonna be very tight cause that em with the fuse makes my feet feel right in my 9.5 invisibility cloak and I mainly wear a 10. I suggest going tts.

I can’t believe Nike secretly upped the price on the Kobe 4 wtf??

BF0DEF37-4F6E-4CDE-B1A7-40E80934632A.png

So balled in my CDs a few times and want to return them. Can I just get a new pair from ndc and then send them back these pair I got from dicks so I'll have a dead stock pair to resell? Is that the move or will they know somehow over at nike?

So balled in my CDs a few times and want to return them. Can I just get a new pair from ndc and then send them back these pair I got from dicks so I'll have a dead stock pair to resell? Is that the move or will they know somehow over at nike?
WHAT IS NIKE’S RETURN POLICY?
We design our shoes and gear to help you perform at peak level, so if they're not working exactly right for you, we've got you covered. Whether you buy online or in-store, we provide you 30 days to take your Nike, Hurley, and Converse purchases for a trial run, confidently knowing you can return any item (some exceptions apply) for any reason within 30 days. That even includes custom Nike By You sneakers. No questions asked, and no shipping costs for NikePlus Members. And after 30 days, you can still return items if they’re unworn and unwashed.

So go ahead, shop with confidence, and enjoy your 30-day, risk-free trial.

Played some sessions in the 8’s and man I LOVE these. Looks, comfort, fit, court feel, traction. Everything is perfect about them. Kobe’s don’t need laceless technology or anything like that.

8s has always been one of my all time favorites. Especially after throwing in some full length zoom insert from eBay. Only got 2 pairs left though...

Should have bought more... I'm perfectly fine if Nike just re releases 8s with no changes.

i have like 3 pairs that haven't gotten any wear i've been starting to break out lately... just need to keep the insert alive haha

8s has always been one of my all time favorites. Especially after throwing in some full length zoom insert from eBay. Only got 2 pairs left though...

Should have bought more... I'm perfectly fine if Nike just re releases 8s with no changes.
Zoom inserts w the drop in midsole? Above it or below?

Latest Kobe takedown model. Tried them on, no thanks. Fit narrow, no removable midsoles like the Mamba Rage/Mentality series. They look pretty cool but I think they'll be a hard pass for most NTers.
Yeah I mean I know what they are but seem to be around footstores at local mall. “Takedown” but the only thing w Kobe name on it these days in store GR

Fair enough, guys. My local mall still has the Exodus and some Protros, both 1 (blackout) and 4 (draft days).

Don't have anything on principle against "takedowns"...I have 2 pairs of Mamba Mentalities (one "PRM") and I dig them especially when I drop in my XI midsoles...Just didn't dig these models on foot. I even like the look and the upper on these "Mamba Focus" but the total package was just kinda meh for me. My $.02, YMMV.

I hear you it’s like the kyrie low. Off-line from his main 5 modeL currently out. Kd trey35 similar.

Anyone ever played in the AD Exodus with a solid outsole or gum outsole? Need feedback for the grip.

I've played in the 11 elites and those sucked. Haven't found a good pair of Kobe's since the 9s.

Back
Top Bottom