THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

This is a good breakdown. Don't think i could go with the AD Mid's after seeing this and the size comparison of zoom bags. (same thickness, but covers so much more of the heel)

Bro, don't go by pictures. The AD Mid are solid. I actually feel the comfort and bounce back more in the MID than the AD Exodus. But, i've only worn the Exodus twice so far so that is to be determined after longer wear, but right out the box is what im talking about when comparing both when I first put both on initially. Both are solid though. Just my 2 cents.

Bro, don't go by pictures. The AD Mid are solid. I actually feel the comfort and bounce back more in the MID than the AD Exodus. But, i've only worn the Exodus twice so far so that is to be determined after longer wear, but right out the box is what im talking about when comparing both when I first put both on initially. Both are solid though. Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate the insight. The lack of midfoot shank in the Exodus is interesting, too.

upload_2018-9-14_10-19-3.png

Wonder if the feel is from the zoom being "bottom loaded"? Although from this pic below, it appears to be minimal difference of midsole "foam" above versus below - but that does matter.
upload_2018-9-14_10-20-20.png

Appreciate the insight. The lack of midfoot shank in the Exodus is interesting, too.

upload_2018-9-14_10-19-3.png

Wonder if the feel is from the zoom being "bottom loaded"? Although from this pic below, it appears to be minimal difference of midsole "foam" above versus below - but that does matter.
upload_2018-9-14_10-20-20.png
Quite possible. Speaking from how the heel is made, my heel isn't fat so the zoom bag in the Mid is wide enough to where my whole heel wouldn't need all that extra rounded zoom. I guess in theory, the more the better, but if your heel isn't using all of it then it's overkill since the heel and all the weight will be centered and the bag will expand with weight. Thoughts?

nike-kobe-ad-exodus-decon-20.jpg

Last edited:
Mids are solid haven’t tried the exodus yet but why bother when the mids are selling for 50 bucks vs 140

Finally found a pair of the Kobe XI USA/Olympics for hella cheap ($48 with shipping), probably one of my favorite colorways of all time.

Came up on a pair of Mambacurial Kobe X elites today at Marshalls for $60. Steal.

Pics!! That's a steal for sure. Gonna hit up my local marshalls. Got the peach jam X for $80 fyi the zoom bag may pop like mines did some manufacture defect in the x causes it.

Back
Top Bottom