THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Look like some Kobes

I see a lot of shoes in these but yeah I see what you're getting at here. That heel is what shoots out the "Kobe" signs to me. Bam! Ha ha. I hope he releases these because I have multiple pairs of Rare Metal and they are awesome on court. Only issue I ever had was the outsoles were very low profile so they would pick up a lot of dust on those nasty 24 Hour Fitness courts. I definitely had to clean them up to keep playing.

Sole Brothers reviews are trash. Like do they always play in dirty gyms? Why would they tell people that certain shoes aren't good on dirty floors? Like really? Of course not, especially translucents or semis. Not what they are designed for.

My son wore my Exodus this weekend for 5 scrimmage games. He had nothing but positive things to say. Didn't see him wipe once. I believe they're his new fave Kobe behind the AD Mid and OG AD. He said they were very comfortable and the stopping was on a dime. He said he could feel the zoom bag, impact support, felt they had good lockdown support as well as stability. He's 158 soaking wet lol

When he first tried them on as he was sliding his foot into them, he said they reminded him of the PG1, but when he stepped down he was like whoa can't wait to play in them.

Finally found a pair of the Kobe XI USA/Olympics for hella cheap ($48 with shipping), probably one of my favorite colorways of all time.
I still have yet to UNDS mine. Probably wont ever since they're too beautifully white.

Looking at the deconstructed pictures. This shoe should be priced at $110-115...
this guy here ^ and if they were you'd still find something to complain about, talking about this shoe should be price at $80-$100 all the while still talking yourself into not buying them smh

Yeah, u could say that about almost any shoe, they’re not worth the retail ticket.... if these should be $110, add the Kobe name, then u get the $150
Facts bro. After all most kicks most likely cost less than $10-$20 to make.

Pics!! That's a steal for sure. Gonna hit up my local marshalls. Got the peach jam X for $80 fyi the zoom bag may pop like mines did some manufacture defect in the x causes it.
Man I can't ever seem to get lucky like this. I used to stop at Ross everywhere I went. All sides of town, even out of town, when we would be visiting for sons AAU games, would check here and there and 0 luck.
Well I take that back, one time i came across some Hyperdunk but that's about it. Didn't cop though.

Not a reputable source by any means but Rumored to be protro-ing 2019:

7E735816-6A60-4D97-920B-B66B48828364.jpeg

67F83CE9-0ED3-484B-90BF-D1612A4AA6BA.jpeg

I would think the 2 would be next but if not I find it very hard to believe they would go with that colorway for the first.

Not a reputable source by any means but Rumored to be protro-ing 2019:

7E735816-6A60-4D97-920B-B66B48828364.jpeg

67F83CE9-0ED3-484B-90BF-D1612A4AA6BA.jpeg
Definitely my fave Kobe's of all time, and I been waiting for the news on protros of these. One improvement I hope they make is that the flywire no longer changes color and turns yellow. That would be the best.

PS... Why does the blue look different on each pic? Did the blue on those turn yellow? I never owned this CW so that is why I'm asking.

I would think the 2 would be next but if not I find it very hard to believe they would go with that colorway for the first.

This ^^ I guess they arent going in order. I'm not too interested in the 2 TBH, would probably only cop 1-3 just to have them since i've never owned a pair of II or III's 3.

Definitely my fave Kobe's of all time, and I been waiting for the news on protros of these. One improvement I hope they make is that the flywire no longer changes color and turns yellow. That would be the best.

PS... Why does the blue look different on each pic? Did the blue on those turn yellow? I never owned this CW so that is why I'm asking.

Those likely aren’t Nike sanctioned images...

Anyone know about the Black Exoduses? Saw that they were originally on NDC with errors, then removed, and I don't think anyone answered someone else's question regarding the CW if NDC plans on releassing. In any case, any help would be great. TIA

The toebox gonna be yellow/brown so can’t see too many ball in these especially at retail. This colorway would be nice on zkiv and v with a synthetic upper. Might do a photoshop
6A216579-9B42-4AF1-886E-B23F3CF7BB36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom