THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nike continuing the Grinch theme but in the Mamba Rage lol
20180918195347_original.jpg

that colorway would be well represented on the 360 imo...

That Grinch is actually pretty solid.

Kobes are the 'Jeep' of signature sneakers. Even though a lot of people always complain that each model looks the same, they're best when they stick to the 'tried and true' Kobe formula. The second you look at that sneaker up there, theres no doubt it's a Kobe.

They're better off sticking to the old 8, 9, and 11 formula along with 'Protros.'

Just alternate between EM and Flyknit, make em all look like 8 thru 11s, and give us every colorway and pattern under the sun with zoom. Done.

Last edited:
Nice pick up man. The XIs are probably my favorite Kobes. Aesthetics, comfort, fit (for my foot), cushioning options with the midsole.

Its funny, after so many years of seeing Kobe as the villain, using his name as an insult to other players who were inefficient or taking ill-advised shots... I came around to him watching him sink both free throws after tearing his Achilles. I was like, damn, what a man. Sure he cried afterward, but who wouldn't?

I'm maybe 3-4 color ways short of having the entire array of XIs including 2 IDs. Kinda proud of that. The new stuff is cool and I mess with a pair or two, but I will probably forever be looking for DS XI Elites...

I loaded up on XIs a fair amount, too. I still have at least two pairs of DS multicolor IDs somewhere in my closet. I might even have three. Can't even remember :lol:

I wouldn't have mind seeing how that cw would've looked on the exodus or what ever the hell it's called lol

so is the 360 done?

Last edited:
That Grinch is actually pretty solid.

Kobes are the 'Jeep' of signature sneakers. Even though a lot of people always complain that each model looks the same, they're best when they stick to the 'tried and true' Kobe formula. The second you look at that sneaker up there, theres no doubt it's a Kobe.

They're better off sticking to the old 8, 9, and 11 formula along with 'Protros.'

Just alternate between EM and Flyknit, make em all look like 8 thru 11s, and give us every colorway and pattern under the sun with zoom. Done.
Uhm NO, Just NO!! There is no innovation to that. I don't want the same looking shoes over and over. Might as well be like the Apple iPhones. Look the same, just change the guts. No thanks!
Yes iPhones still sell, but that's due to the apple legionnaires and loyals. Yea I'm loyal to Kobe's but I don't mind change. I loved the OG AD, NXT and AD Mid.

Sail AD seems to be carting still on FTL. Got up to payment screen, Got all sizes in cart so of course I'm not checking out to see if it'll go through lol
I was able to cop from FTL. Still no shipping confirmation though.

It's back ordered so won't ship until that date if they have stock. I received the back order email. Will know on the 28th it ships or cancelled

thapointguy thapointguy
OIC. No wonder I haven't received anything yet. I need to check if I was charged yet or not then. I know I got $7 cashback from eBates. Foot Locker was 7% cash back. #WIN

Back
Top Bottom