THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Ad mids came in, holy ****, these are the most narrow Kobe’s since the 7 for me. I wear tts comfortably in every Kobe model as well. Might exchange and try an 11 but these may not be for me.
I need a wide footed youtube reviewer... All of them said that was a wide kobe. BUNCH OF LIES. Good thing I didn't cop that Derozan kobe mid

I need a wide footed youtube reviewer... All of them said that was a wide kobe. BUNCH OF LIES. Good thing I didn't cop that Derozan kobe mid

Idk where they came up with that. These things are so tight compared to any Kobe I have. My purple fade 8s just came in so they are right next me and I tried them on right after thinking I was imagining it. The 8s feel amazing compared to these.

Ad mids came in, holy ****, these are the most narrow Kobe’s since the 7 for me. I wear tts comfortably in every Kobe model as well. Might exchange and try an 11 but these may not be for me.

Had same problem and I un laced the top loop and feel better.

Damn really? When these first dropped i copped an 11 and they were too big on me because the forefoot was wider than usual for a Kobe, and I had to eventually start copping 10.5 in AD Mid.

My brannock is 9E. I usually wear nike's in 10.

Kobe AD Mid 10.5 was the most comfortable toe box for me.

I couldn't get the Kobe 11 to work in 10.5
Kobe 9's work in a 10.

The Kobe Exodus in a 10 if you remove the insole with a super thin one. 10.5 was a little too long.

My brannock is 9E. I usually wear nike's in 10.

Kobe AD Mid 10.5 was the most comfortable toe box for me.

I couldn't get the Kobe 11 to work in 10.5
Kobe 9's work in a 10.

The Kobe Exodus in a 10 if you remove the insole with a super thin one. 10.5 was a little too long.
I fit my kobe 9s TTS 13 and most other shoes I cant fit like kyrie 4s even when I go half a size up. PG2/2.5, jordan 32, crazy explosive 17, and original kobe ADs don't fit me either. That's why I've been sticking to my kobe 9s for so long. Also have lebron 15s in my rotation because they're pretty wide as well. Exodus fits me TTS 13 but they're just a tiny bit long. Guy at allen edmonds told me i'm a 12.5EE on brannock. Nike needs to change width for shoes because it caters to narrow footed people only....

I used to be just a sz 10 on every shoes. It all changed when all these flyknit/primeknit upper came out. Started with kobe 9. Now my sizing are all over the place.

I used to be just a sz 10 on every shoes. It all changed when all these flyknit/primeknit upper came out. Started with kobe 9. Now my sizing are all over the place.
I noticed shoes with mostly fuse material I can't fit. If it's mesh backed by all fuse then it's a L for me. I miss leather shoes tbh. All retro Js fit me fine. Flyknit is actually what I prefer now because it has some give so my foot can fit. Kobe 9s were backed with a lot of fuse but it forms to your foot really well and it was roomy for people to begin with and they had to size down.

Thought it was just me. Tried on a pair of the ADs in store and they were snug width wise; however, I’m sure they’ll loosen up with wear. TTS felt fine other than the aforementioned.

Thought it was just me. Tried on a pair of the ADs in store and they were snug width wise; however, I’m sure they’ll loosen up with wear. TTS felt fine other than the aforementioned.

Probably, but these are too snug out of the box. I haven’t felt that in a tts in a long time.

I fit my kobe 9s TTS 13 and most other shoes I cant fit like kyrie 4s even when I go half a size up. PG2/2.5, jordan 32, crazy explosive 17, and original kobe ADs don't fit me either. That's why I've been sticking to my kobe 9s for so long. Also have lebron 15s in my rotation because they're pretty wide as well. Exodus fits me TTS 13 but they're just a tiny bit long. Guy at allen edmonds told me i'm a 12.5EE on brannock. Nike needs to change width for shoes because it caters to narrow footed people only....

I think the issue is none of their sig athletes have wide feet. p.s. love Allen Edmonds.

I think the issue is none of their sig athletes have wide feet. p.s. love Allen Edmonds.
Yeah but if they can make wide versions of lebron soldier 11s then they could make sig models a little wider right? Or at least make an option in ID for a wider shoe. Not everyone has hockey puck feet like KD :frown:

To all of those that have concerns with the fit (width) of the AD (Mid), I recommend that you try on a few pairs of the same colorway. I have a wide foot and noticed that there were manufacturing differences. Some have a pointy toe while others are more like a hammerhead. This is why I always try on my pairs (in-store) before I make a purchase. You would not believe how different the same colorway/same size felt across a few diffent pairs. After trial and error, I'd either get a 12 that fit or move on to the next store that had the right pair with the right fit.

Could a wide footer wear the Kobe ADs? The Black/Red/Grey CW looks great and wouldn't mind owning a pair.

I'm only worried the upper doesn't have enough of a stretch to slide my foot in, at least from a quick try-on a few days ago.

Even for ids. That’s just too good a policy accross the board to cancel. They could stop returns for certain accounts that abuse it like amazon.

Agreed, the return policy has to stay. I actually got a defective pair of IDs and had to exchange them. It wasn't a case of buyers remorse or anything, they were just messed up.

ID actually seems to have more QC issues than the retail runs. When I compare my IDs to my retails, the retails seem like there is more consistency and attention to detail....when you're cranking out the same shoe over and over a small imperfection can be glaring. A defect on a one-off might not even be noticed.

77130EBB-3331-4A86-B6B2-52211AC5D17E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom