THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

are the 360 a fail? feel like they were short lived? unless they're dropping more color ways

Not a fail to me, because they feel great on my feet. Retail wise? They're a pricey. Doubt they'd sit at regular AD prices. But you're paying the premium for latest generation tech and cushioning, and Nike will respond by incorporating successful parts of the design into other retail shoes. No loss here to me.

Not a fail to me, because they feel great on my feet. Retail wise? They're a pricey. Doubt they'd sit at regular AD prices. But you're paying the premium for latest generation tech and cushioning, and Nike will respond by incorporating successful parts of the design into other retail shoes. No loss here to me.

Fair enough.I can agree to that.

E1FD197A-634A-48F5-8FD2-94DB3183C13E.jpeg
You can see AI wearing the original Kobe ADs in this pic! All gold w/ gold accents. Pretty dope

471B0B0C-7D40-4AAC-984D-E53D5617C1A2.jpeg
Have a 20% off code that expires today that I am using for other IDs and they got rid of these overnight and the chenille option on the AF1 last week or so ‍(hand to the face).

Last edited:
CE7F08E5-D872-4ED4-AA84-9DC5FD1F8932.jpeg

What’s TB Promo?
$59.99 at Marshall’s

I'm sure some of the guys here know much more of the history of TB's but from what I noticed a lot of the Kobe signature line (and others I think) have the TB (Team Banks) colors which are some general basic colorways. Sometimes I believe they are marked promo as they arn't released on Nike and just sent directly to outlets.

Looks to be made to just match team jersey colors.

Makes sense. Only size 12 also had a single Royal colorway.

Materials were decent, someone soft suede-ish.

#humblebrag
recently scopped up kobe 9 victory joints for the dumb low. Brand new.

Wore em yesterday at the park, cracked a few necks.

Smh @ me sleeping on kobes. That high ankle support helps a lot!!

Back
Top Bottom