THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

47231888_553929931685879_7742799993279058591_n.jpg

That's not true. You can like whatever you like. I like one vehicle from Chevrolet and three vehicles from Ford. I'm an appreciator of Coke dispensed from a fountain but not from a can and I prefer Pepsi because I also don't let it sit in the cup and let the carbonation fizz away. I do what I like and don't tell others not to listen to rap. :rofl:

stangnhoops stangnhoops You always remind me of that guy that likes to say the opposite of what people say just so it can make your point valid at the time SMH always trying to be difficult lol

stangnhoops stangnhoops i still haven’t hooped in my pairs but they felt great wearing casually for hours and hours... everybody has different feet, and different needs with shoes! You were a big fan of the original A.D.s right? They feel pretty similar with me but still haven’t hooped in new ones, so can’t say anything about performance yet, but I have complete faith in Kobe/Nike sig every year lol!
Have you hooped in the NEW A.D.s yet? U said “ you only tried on in store”? Basketball shoes have a break in period, right? Seems like you haven’t given them a real chance homie... Once I hoop in mine, I will give a proper review! Everybody was hating on the OG A.D.s bc of the small zoom... I will continue to purchase Kobe’s every year bc he always has the best performance/ Sig shoe out and it’s not even close! The whole NBA is wearing this years ADs... even big guys, like Anthony Davies and Clint cappella wear them...

Facts bro. I gave "the whole try on in store and walk back and forth and then taking them off and saying they are not for me", the comparison of someone going to the dealership to test drive a car, getting in the driver seat, driving a few feet then parking the car and saying this is not for me. But stangnhoops stangnhoops said the comparison didn't make sense. I by no means try to sway anyone's opinion, but how do people not realize they are trying to sway others opinions by giving their own reviews that are not complete because they didn't give the shoe a fair share? I love how so many players are rocking these in the NBA and college. It's good for Kobe and the line. Definitely doesn't feel like a mentality/venomenon version.

Is this a proper shoe test? (LOL)

anyone got info if Nike is gonna retro some V's soon or what

im dying to get some even over this newer stuff

Patience. I have faith they'll come. Not my fave Kobe but i'll for sure cop since they were comfy.

stangnhoops stangnhoops You always remind me of that guy that likes to say the opposite of what people say just so it can make your point valid at the time SMH always trying to be difficult lol

Facts bro. I gave "the whole try on in store and walk back and forth and then taking them off and saying they are not for me", the comparison of someone going to the dealership to test drive a car, getting in the driver seat, driving a few feet then parking the car and saying this is not for me. But stangnhoops stangnhoops said the comparison didn't make sense. I by no means try to sway anyone's opinion, but how do people not realize they are trying to sway others opinions by giving their own reviews that are not complete because they didn't give the shoe a fair share? I love how so many players are rocking these in the NBA and college. It's good for Kobe and the line. Definitely doesn't feel like a mentality/venomenon version.

Is this a proper shoe test? (LOL)
1. I don't know why I would remind you of something like that as that has never been my intention as I'm quite comfortable with who I am. It really makes no sense to me but I can't persuade anyone from forming their own misconceptions.

2. Opinions are not facts but again I can't persuade someone from forming their own misconceptions. Not sure where you got the "walk back and forth then taking them off" as that was not what I did nor does that relate to your inappropriate comparisons. I get that some people don't understand their bodies so they wouldn't be able to formulate quick and appropriate conclusions but that doesn't mean that one's inexperience has to be projected onto someone else. I get that you're a fanatic and love everything about the Kobe line. No one is disputing that but it's an off putting thing to participate in an argument and just completely reject what the other person is saying and dismiss their opinions about their body and tell them that their opinions don't count.

3. I didn't watch that video as it has no merit on whether I'm right about myself or not. I didn't tell anyone that if they like or dislike the Kobe A.D. they're wrong and I would never do that because I would deem myself quite ignorant. I also wouldn't tell someone that if they're in the minority of an opinion that this would be another point to dismiss their opinion. I just don't see how that's an accurate way to go about things.

stangnhoops stangnhoops we get it bro. Let’s move on and get back on topic! The other dudes were being trolls in this thread and not sure why you had to quote one of them the other day! Let us enjoy this model and maybe you will give them another chance down the road! No need to go back and forth with this pointless argument! A lot peeps love the color blocking of this shoe and that’s why everybody is killing the ID game with these... damn near the whole league is wearing these, so they can’t all be wrong lol. i respect your opinion but what good does it do in this thread? This is actually why I don’t pay attention to people’s reviews... Once I hoop in mine, I will give a proper review but nobody should be giving bad reviews after trying on in store. I don’t care if you were running around the whole mall. .. these are basketball shoes, so u gotta hoop in them, to give a real review PERIOD!

Back
Top Bottom