THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

5431265A-0474-4B1D-8B36-04ECE0A8F6FD.png Batman vs joker. I really wish they’d release some classic kb colorways on the new models. I’d insta-cop the dark knights if they were similar to these

These would be sick. Damn I kind of want to ID a pair now.

Finally got around to copping the all black 360 NXT AD. I haven’t tried the exodus pair yet, but based on aesthetics and utilized tech I’m not sure why Nike pushed the exodus over the AD. Perhaps pricing?

Finally got around to copping the all black 360 NXT AD. I haven’t tried the exodus pair yet, but based on aesthetics and utilized tech I’m not sure why Nike pushed the exodus over the AD. Perhaps pricing?

Probably pricing and colorway potential.

My bad. Haven’t kept up with the line in a minute. But yea has anyone who owns the 360 and exodus have a preference?

Preciate it. This will be my
First shoe with react foam. Excited to try them but never been a fan of lunar so I’m hoping it doesn’t bottom out. Any chance you’re from Colorado

Preciate it. This will be my
First shoe with react foam. Excited to try them but never been a fan of lunar so I’m hoping it doesn’t bottom out. Any chance you’re from Colorado

Texas but you will really enjoy them. Exodus are real nice too

lol, i told my friend i copped a pair of AD mids for cheap and he was really surprised, then he realized i was talking about the first AD mids not the second AD mids. i refer to the 360 as pool shoes, and the new ADs, well, the new ADs.

Back
Top Bottom