THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

18011843_112936215929334_1297898636784435200_n.jpg

@anthony nelson
$1k in ID's but none are decent :ohwell:

p.s. takes 3 seconds to copy 3 posts

Last edited:
18011843_112936215929334_1297898636784435200_n.jpg

@anthony nelson
$1k in ID's but none are decent :ohwell:

p.s. takes 3 seconds to copy 3 posts
My OCD was kicking in big time, I saw some shoes were single while others had both pairs. If you added both pairs would they have messed up the circle? Not my style, but respect for the dedication.

My OCD was kicking in big time, I saw some shoes were single while others had both pairs. If you added both pairs would they have messed up the circle? Not my style, but respect for the dedication.
Lol I hear you. I put all the singles together. Each shoe on there is only the right shoe of each pair.
I doubled on most

Nike-Kobe-Mamba-5-First-Look.jpg

A FIRST LOOK AT KOBE BRYANT’S NEXT BASKETBALL SHOE MAMBA RAGE 5
Kobe Bryant’s next basketball shoe, the NikeMamba 5, to debut Spring 2019.

Following budget friendly models such as the Mamba Mentality, Instinct and Rage, the NikeMamba 5 looks to be the next in line of affordable offerings from Kobe Bryant.

Likely paying tribute to the number of championships Bryant has accumulated throughout his career, the Mamba 5 sports an interesting aesthetic, with textiles and Fuse along the upper and a giant Swoosh logo. We’re interested in hearing your thoughts on how these have turned out visually.

Zoom Air is a surprise cushion source we haven’t yet seen in a budget Kobe shoe. It’s unclear if the shoe will feature a removable midsole like the aforementioned models but if it does, that would be a great look for those wanting a wider variety of drop-in midsole options over the standard Lunar drop-in. However, the outsole shows the rectangle Zoom Air unit and its placement, which is standard practice in Nike’s current basketball shoes with standard midsoles.

Traction looks to depict snake scales, but we’re not sure what to think of how it may perform. It could be awesome or it could be terrible. On the bright side, it looks more outdoor friendly than previous models which is a welcome change.

You can expect the Nike Mamba 5 to release around Spring 2019 though pricing has yet to be unveiled. Share your thoughts on the upcoming Kobe model and stay tuned to WearTesters.comfor updates.

Nike-Kobe-Mamba-5-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-Mamba-5-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-Mamba-5-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-Mamba-5-4.jpg

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get some yellow flat thin laces, 70" long? I need them on my 360s but can't find them anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom