THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The entire bench looking like "Joe who?"

And Middleton with those crazy eyes...one looking at me and one at the shooter. I had never heard of that man until last year when he threw a ball at Steven Adams' back. All I could hear was Logic "I just wanna die today..."

joe-harris-nike-kobe-ad
Champ

I’m from Asia and ordered before Christmas. I guess it was a total of 4-5 weeks before it arrived at my friend’s address in Singapore.
Thanks for the info. I’m almost on week 6 since I ordered and nothing in sight... Still “In process”. Guess they weren’t joking about the mid March arrival.

Thanks for the info. I’m almost on week 6 since I ordered and nothing in sight... Still “In process”. Guess they weren’t joking about the mid March arrival.

I hope you get yours soon! ID pairs in this part of the world turn out to be finished pretty quickly based on my experience.

What’s up my niketalk fam.This might not be the right thread but does anybody know if that one company that takes items to be signed by Kobe is the doing it and how much was it? Thanks

I dig! Especially if they stick with the XI / Mamba Rage replaceable midsoles...
Definitely negative on the dropin midsole on these. The zoom air is bottom loaded. And i read a early tech spec description no mention of drop in like the rage or mentality.

Back
Top Bottom