THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Nope it’s the 5s, already confirmed
Well, I did something I never thought I would do in a million years and sold my last pair of DS Chaos 5s. I sold my other pair a month or so ago, too. One of my favorite shoes of all time, and I'm gambling on the protro 5 coming back in the same colorway so I can reload. In the end I realized my OGs were almost 10 years old and had never been worn. So I wasn't too confident they wouldn't separate if I started wearing them now, and since the OG uppers weren't exactly durable in the first place, it just seemed like the window for wearing them had passed. So I got over it and let them go. Come on, Nike, you better bring those back next year LOL

Well, I did something I never thought I would do in a million years and sold my last pair of DS Chaos 5s. I sold my other pair a month or so ago, too. One of my favorite shoes of all time, and I'm gambling on the protro 5 coming back in the same colorway so I can reload. In the end I realized my OGs were almost 10 years old and had never been worn. So I wasn't too confident they wouldn't separate if I started wearing them now, and since the OG uppers weren't exactly durable in the first place, it just seemed like the window for wearing them had passed. So I got over it and let them go. Come on, Nike, you better bring those back next year LOL

did the same thing with my kobe 4 finals.. i love them but i couldn't wear them :frown:

Hey Los Angeles guys, I’m in town for a few days, what sneaker shops are the best in town?
I always wanted to check out undefeated.
Anywhere else?

did the same thing with my kobe 4 finals.. i love them but i couldn't wear them :frown:
If word wasn't out about the V coming back next year, I probably would have kept them and risked wearing them. I know I'm taking a chance and that there's no guarantee the chaos will come back in protro form, but it would seem silly of Nike not to reissue that colorway when the Vs return next year. I'd rather have a couple hundred bucks in my pocket than wearing my OGs after all these years and having them fall apart. I had five pairs to begin with, wore three into the ground.

Hey Los Angeles guys, I’m in town for a few days, what sneaker shops are the best in town?
I always wanted to check out undefeated.
Anywhere else?
I'm not up on all the boutiques and those sort of shops all over town, but definitely hit the 3rd Street Promenade shopping district in Santa Monica. The official Nike store is there, plus a Flight 23/Footaction, a Footlocker, a Shoe Palace and a Champs. There's also the Jumpman Los Angeles store downtown, the one with a court on its roof. Hollywood has the giant flagship Footlocker store, which is cool, too. There's also another official Nike store at The Grove shopping center, which is a cool place to visit in general.

I'm not up on all the boutiques and those sort of shops all over town, but definitely hit the 3rd Street Promenade shopping district in Santa Monica. The official Nike store is there, plus a Flight 23/Footaction, a Footlocker, a Shoe Palace and a Champs. There's also the Jumpman Los Angeles store downtown, the one with a court on its roof. Hollywood has the giant flagship Footlocker store, which is cool, too. There's also another official Nike store at The Grove shopping center, which is a cool place to visit in general.

Appreciate the help bro
I’ve been to the grove last time I was here in November so I’ll skip that but I’ll check out 3rd and promenade.
Thanks man

Appreciate the help bro
I’ve been to the grove last time I was here in November so I’ll skip that but I’ll check out 3rd and promenade.
Thanks man
All good. If you can, hit Santa Monica tomorrow or Friday, it can be a bit of a madhouse on the weekend. Not so bad it’s not worth going, it’s just more enjoyable on a week day.

Back
Top Bottom