THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'am a simple man, i see a silhouette i like...i Big Stage them.
4thSIZE1.png
4thSIZE2.png
4thSIZE3.png

4thSIZE.png

I would called this “finals pack”
Just cause lol.

Great look.

Wow those came out amazingly!
Thank you, love how icy the soles came out.
I would called this “finals pack”
Just cause lol. Great look.
Seriously lol Nike's killing me on no Finals packs.
Are they stock laces? Didn't see them as an option when I made my pairs but was couple months back though
Laced out laces gold thread flat shoestring swap. Bought these a couple years back to swap out those garbage laces they gave us with the Mamba day Id's and thought they were overkill for that shoe but perfect for these.

Balled in my 11s today. Too early for a protro 11? :lol: Love this shoe but traction and cushioning could be a bit better.

Wore my Black Space pair to the Pistons elimination game. The 11's are by far my favorite Kobe. Aesthetics, innovation, comfort. Flyknit with the TPU was a brilliant idea, cushioning is awesome especially if you have all 3 midsoles to play with, fit is 1:1... People complain about traction but I've never had issues on any of my pairs whether translucent, clear or solid.

Price?

Can’t go tomorrow

But would possibly try Sunday

$139 with 30% off if I'm not mistaken. Would have copped both except I already have them :rofl:

Anyone out there wanna hook up a homie with an 81 points in an 11.5 while the 30% is still going on...would be much appreciated. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom