THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

People in here don’t have any concerns that the og pairs will fall apart. I have some 4, 5 and 6 that are falling apart. Even if that are not yet I can just bend them and see the glue separating . Not sure if it is wise to even purchase ogs especially at that price.
It’s funny because I still hoop in OG 5s, 6s and 8s. As mentioned above - the glue is the only issue and that’s an easy fix but it’s only been an issue on my 5s

Anybody have tips on how to prevent heel slippage in Kobe 11 Elite Lows? I bought a DS pair from a marketplace in my country for 30 euros (Yeah, you read it right. We dont have a sneaker resale culture here, and if we do, it really is a small minoritys business) and the heel slip is driving me crazy. Can't wear em casually because of this, and definetely not gonna even give these a try to ball in these since every step I take they feel like they are gonna slip off my foot.

I have pretty much tried everything, from runners knot to thicker/thinner socks, removing the heel Zoom units, cranking the laces and preventing blood flow on my feet, nothing seems to help in the long run.

try googling a runners loop for lacing - should do the trick

Those pickups that feel just a little more special when they get dropped off.
9B6D8A88-2640-461F-8C9D-C8CE8A9BA84E.jpeg

You guys that have hooped in Kobe 9 highs, are they true to size? I’m a 13 and a have a hookup on a pair for a great price
I played in the inspirations alot back then and if i remember correctly they have a bit of dead space around the toebox areas. I personally went down half a size and for reference i have a slight wide feet.

All in for the all stars again even though i still have the og pair.

Gotta let these 2010 og grinches go since the 10.5 is too big for me now.

Yes del sol (also chaos) is a must have for me too. Hopefully resell prices are not insane on these coz i can never win on those apps & raffles.

who was on here on release day and got them with the 15% off code from FTL? lol good times. sad that will likely never happen again w/ kobes.
I did! Thought I had a come up, then months later saw them at outlets. :lol:

Don't regret it though. Had to have 'em no matter what at the time.

Back
Top Bottom