THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If anybody who hit on Undefeated is willing to part with either of the pairs in a size 13, hit me up. Just want to be able to get something from Mamba Week and I know I’m gonna strike out on the EYBLs.
Bruh I feel you, I need a size 13 too! Any color!

I keep refreshing my email like Undefeated is about to send me something lol.

So UNDFTD not dropping on their site?

maybe they raffled ALL the pairs and that’s why theirs so many?

EYBL raffle up on sheikh for anyone who still didn't enter. I would really like to add that one to the pack, but not gonna be greedy if I miss. Prices on 5x champs almost at where I need em to be. Highest bid was mine at 400 for size 9 for a little bit. Think the BIN price was 450ish

Any chance these crazy prices and hype simmers down before the protro 6 drop next year? These prices really hurting and I think im about to cave and give in. I dont want to support the resellers but i also love kobe and his shoes. The big stage pair are my fav with the story on the graphics, won his last chip in them, first shoe since you know when, etc...

Idk, i really think im going to end up caving but its just a crappy feeling to have to pay 600 for this. Just doesnt sit right with me.
Seems that way, this morning they were right under 2K.
Annotation 2020-08-27 164457.jpg

Pack Secured.
I’ve hit 2 times on UNDFTD before
raffle for La-Chi 1’s
and last year on 8/24 for a size 13 of the fir kobe 4’s (ended up trading for my size 12)

EYBL raffle up on sheikh for anyone who still didn't enter. I would really like to add that one to the pack, but not gonna be greedy if I miss. Prices on 5x champs almost at where I need em to be. Highest bid was mine at 400 for size 9 for a little bit. Think the BIN price was 450ish
Anymore raffles?

Got the confirmation e-mail as I was leaving work(1:45 pacific time). I almost started shaking. Still in disbelief, :wow: santana_wow.png thanks to those that provided links to raffles that helped us eat. Hopefully you got blessed as well...

Anyone won an online raffle from undftd and used a diff shipping address than the one entered for the raffle entry? L for me lol

Anyone won an online raffle from undftd and used a diff shipping address than the one entered for the raffle entry? L for me lol
I'm not saying this to be a **** whatsoever, but the raffle entry made it painfully clear that if your info from the entry didn't match your info when you checked out upon winning, your entry would be canceled. For that reason, I used my GF's credit card, because I wanted them shipped to her house. Billing info on my card is not her address, so wasn't even going to chance it.

I'm not saying this to be a **** whatsoever, but the raffle entry made it painfully clear that if your info from the entry didn't match your info when you checked out upon winning, your entry would be canceled. For that reason, I used my GF's credit card, because I wanted them shipped to her house. Billing info on my card is not her address, so wasn't even going to chance it.
Yeah i ****ed up. My girl hit, and she lives in an apt where packages get stolen a lot. So I had it shipped to my addy but realized the terms and condition after submitting. So L for us lol. Was just wondering if anything didn’t put matching info and order still went through

Yeah i ****ed up. My girl hit, and she lives in an apt where packages get stolen a lot. So I had it shipped to my addy but realized the terms and condition after submitting. So L for us lol. Was just wondering if anything didn’t put matching info and order still went through
Aw that sucks, man. I get why sites do that stuff but it's really ****ing irritating sometimes. I've had a few issues shopping online recently where I want something shipped to an address that's not my billing address, and it's caused headaches. Most sites, it's not an issue because you can choose each address. But when a site defaults to making both addresses the same, it's maddening LOL

Hmm, my sister had her order shipped to my address because it's safer for deliveries. She was able to purchase it and she received the confirmation email earlier today even though my address wasn't on her raffle entry. I hope they don't end up cancelling it.

Back
Top Bottom