THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hmm, my sister had her order shipped to my address because it's safer for deliveries. She was able to purchase it and she received the confirmation email earlier today even though my address wasn't on her raffle entry. I hope they don't end up cancelling it.
Dam lettuce pray our orders don’t get canceled then. I saw earlier some dude on a FB group had 9 winning emails lol

Hmm, my sister had her order shipped to my address because it's safer for deliveries. She was able to purchase it and she received the confirmation email earlier today even though my address wasn't on her raffle entry. I hope they don't end up cancelling it.
They will because they are double checking them making sure people don’t have multiple entries

I wonder, just for future sake, I have 3 people under my house(wife, myself, brother) All different names but same address and would have been paid with 3 different CC's, and it CLEARLY says on there per person and not household for the entry. Would that DQ me? I didn't hit either way but wonder if that's why?

Well my wife hit and I didn't, i used her email confirmation and logged into my account. I got the sale confirmation on my email, hopefully they don't cancel my order.

Ive seen reviews saying the Kobe 5s are a bit snug? I won the UNDEFEATED raffle so went 0.5 size up. Seems true since all my Kobes I ball with are 0.5 than I normally wear.

Got the W from the Undefeated raffle!
Ending Mamba Week with blackout 6’s - XDR outsole too 🐍

3E987A7B-BEA6-44B3-B0B2-295E0A4B3DB3.jpeg
AD33784A-BCDA-423B-B8C1-A87373EA40B6.jpeg
7A1466B1-B0F9-434E-8E2D-B6314C4C770E.jpeg

Ive seen reviews saying the Kobe 5s are a bit snug? I won the UNDEFEATED raffle so went 0.5 size up. Seems true since all my Kobes I ball with are 0.5 than I normally wear.

OG were definitely snug to me and I went 0.5 up and not a wide footer. Waiting for my Protro pair to ship to see how those fit

Kobe 5s were TTS to me when I use to play ball in them when they were his main signature. I had like 5 pairs. If you have a wider food maybe you’ll have issues should go up. But for those with normal sized feet I didn’t have to do anything.

Anyone from europe here?

did anything telease on nike other than the three swingman jerseys?

no kicks at all? Footlocker had the 5 rings as upcoming, but they gotpulled a day before release:frown:

EYBL raffle up on sheikh for anyone who still didn't enter. I would really like to add that one to the pack, but not gonna be greedy if I miss. Prices on 5x champs almost at where I need em to be. Highest bid was mine at 400 for size 9 for a little bit. Think the BIN price was 450ish

Thanks I was able to enter. Have taken an L on everything this week so this would be nice. Any idea how they notify you if you won?

Back
Top Bottom