THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Couldn't even enter the UNDFTD raffle this morning. Took a bathroom break thinking I had 15 minutes to enter because that's what the IG post said. Took a deuce and came back and turns out it ended 10 minutes instead.

Squeaked around in these joints yesterday 8)
0837077A-4634-4B33-A808-9C8B322BDD89.jpeg

Ls on every release this week while tapping the button from 8:59 until 9:00. This sucks, but I guess Nike wants to be a limited/exclusive brand now.

sucks for the true Kobe fans tho.

How sway on eastbay when drop i get we are sorry page on snkrs pending L I'm getting to a point of f$%k it manually copping shoes is dead don't mind paying the extra few bucks copping from EU sites

Glad to see prices dropping. **** those people who thought they were sell go for a 1000+ :lol: and they were gonna come up

Unfortunately for those of us who wanna hoop in them, the resale is still probably gonna be at least double retail even at its lowest :frown:

Damn I still want the Kobe 5 Big Stage, but will wait hopefully stockx has it for under $400 including fees after a few weeks lol

Took L's on everything this week. Hopefully things change going forward. Not really trying to pay resale on any of these. Hope Nike does the right thing and re-stocks down the road.

How sway on eastbay when drop i get we are sorry page on snkrs pending L I'm getting to a point of f$%k it manually copping shoes is dead don't mind paying the extra few bucks copping from EU sites

Yeah I still don't understand how people even get through on Footlocker and Eastbay, just always times out.

Unfortunately for those of us who wanna hoop in them, the resale is still probably gonna be at least double retail even at its lowest :frown:
350 is the most i’d pay to hoop in the is 350 because i bought the Adapt BB’s to hoop in but i understand where others are coming from

Used to hoop in kobes, they were my go to. But now, I can’t imagine hooping in 400 dollar shoes, especially since I play outdoors. Don’t need to stunt on randoms at the park like that. Might need to pick up some furys or Kyrie 6 for basketball instead. My Kobe ADs just ran out of traction

Back
Top Bottom