THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Speaking of the Nike Cosmic Unity, here’s a better picture of AD’s shoes.

Attachments

• C7BB421C-8B4B-4005-A0E5-EB7A1F311A42.jpeg
    C7BB421C-8B4B-4005-A0E5-EB7A1F311A42.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 989
I wonder if the Cosmic Unity's should've been a Kobe AD model but they had to pivot and launch it under a new line

I read a comment on twitter saying it could be Nike's first Space Hippie offering for basketball.

Nike already has a bunch of models under its Move to Zero belt, so there may be truth to it.

If you look closely at the medial side of the sneaker (2nd IG pic, closeup of AD's black pair), you'll see the colored stained glass-looking design that Nike has been putting on most of their move-to-zero sneakers. Like the tongue of the Vapormax 2020s and parts of other air maxes.

Definetely interested in the new model that AD has been rocking! Maybe the mods could move the discussion from here, to it own dedicated thread? :smile:

I am beyond over knit shoes. Loved it for the first couple few years when it felt new and different. But now it's so repetitive in terms of the shapes and how the designs are, I've lost all interest.

my fav type of shoes at this point, i always feel weird when i put on one of my retro's that has leather, they feel so heavy, makes me feel like Tom Brady throwing fully inflated football, they're just to heavy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom