THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hell nah. Not with Covid. Hollywood and highland is outside so it may be bev center for me

Maybe just get up at like 7-8 and drive down to be there by 8:45 or 9
Lmao this release almost got me forgetting about the pandemic. I do miss the camp out days. I remember campin at bev center for the dark nights. Had great conversations and resellers and hypebeast weren’t everywhere

my fav type of shoes at this point, i always feel weird when i put on one of my retro's that has leather, they feel so heavy, makes me feel like Tom Brady throwing fully inflated football, they're just to heavy :lol:
Putting on a new pair of Jordan 12s feels like you're wearing boots.

AAAFE267-8E55-4B64-BA3C-98814387F09B.jpeg
6D973370-60C9-47BB-B0E5-706A84244763.jpeg

don’t think I ever showed my Kobe 8 “grinch” ID

FCFS for the Grinches? They might change it to an app raffle before release day. If they don’t backdoor pairs first, it might give people more of a shot if they’re willing to put in the time, because the FLX app system is garbage.

FCFS for the Grinches? They might change it to an app raffle before release day. If they don’t backdoor pairs first, it might give people more of a shot if they’re willing to put in the time, because the FLX app system is garbage.

agreed gotta keep an eye out for the app switch. And the app is hot garbage

They should bring back the 10 and 11 on NBY :nerd: :nerd:

I’m on the verge of scooping up the Coal Hearted Xs. I think if I strike out on the Protro Grinches, they’ll be my consolation prize. They’ll cost me about $700 though SMH... OR they’ll be my complementary prize for acquiring the Protro Grinches LOL :emoji_smile:

I like how the seller chose a Lime Green tongue rather than a Volt one. I think the “Grinch” cw flows a lot smoother with the Green tongue than the OG volt color.

Last edited:
So it looks like its a SNKRS, Dicks Sporting Goods and FTL release for the Grinches but no info on what stores exactly

I'm assuming it'll be LA stores for sure but does anyone know where else?

I wonder if these were produced before or after Kobe’s passing (rip)? If it was after, I hope Nike did right and mass produced it for all those that wanted a pair. I missed out on all the 5s for retail.

I hope that everyone that really wants a pair is able to purchase them.

I wonder if these were produced before or after Kobe’s passing (rip)? If it was after, I hope Nike did right and mass produced it for all those that wanted a pair. I missed out on all the 5s for retail.

produced July 2020

I hope so too, but I know Nike dgaf about making more quantities. Best of luck to all on the hunt. 🍾✌🏼❤️

RIP Mamba 8/24

Back
Top Bottom