THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

I wonder if these were produced before or after Kobe’s passing (rip)? If it was after, I hope Nike did right and mass produced it for all those that wanted a pair. I missed out on all the 5s for retail.

I hope that everyone that really wants a pair is able to purchase them.

If they did mass produce it, they must be keeping all the inventory themselves because doesn't seem like many stores received them.

dbqdv.jpg

Soooo they seeded him a pair better not see him tweet sadderday or about missing out. that’s my one pet peeve with the “influencers”
I wonder if these were produced before or after Kobe’s passing (rip)? If it was after, I hope Nike did right and mass produced it for all those that wanted a pair. I missed out on all the 5s for retail.

I hope that everyone that really wants a pair is able to purchase them.
Someone in the 6 threads said July - October

Never thought I'd pay 300 for a spalding basketball, but I needed it for my Kobe collection. Just praying for no cancellation now.

Testing the waters here, and crossing my fingers! Anyone have a Kobe 11 Elite Low full length Zoom insole laying around in sz 11-11.5? 🙈 would be interested in buying that, I will cover all the expenses!

Testing the waters here, and crossing my fingers! Anyone have a Kobe 11 Elite Low full length Zoom insole laying around in sz 11-11.5? 🙈 would be interested in buying that, I will cover all the expenses!

I have a DS Easter sz 11. Kinda on the fence about letting the insoles go though

Anyone in SoCal area get a call from SP in regards to the grinch raffle. Struck out on FTL and Shiekh already lol

Back
Top Bottom