THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Seriously, those bums don’t even deserve Kobe’s but have unlimited access to them.

And before anyone comes and says “But they’re in the NBA”, I don’t think Nike cares much about Josh Pinkelstein wearing Kobe’s when he’s the 14th man.
Why don’t they deserve them? Are they not “real” Kobe fans? What makes them unqualified for Kobe’s?

Its one of the perks of being in the league. I’m sure if you were a bench player in the NBA you’d love to get unlimited access to Kobe’s. Not saying I agree with what they get vs what we get, but that’s just how it is.

Why don’t they deserve them? Are they not “real” Kobe fans? What makes them unqualified for Kobe’s?

Its one of the perks of being in the league. I’m sure if you were a bench player in the NBA you’d love to get unlimited access to Kobe’s. Not saying I agree with what they get vs what we get, but that’s just how it is.
I just think we all should easy have access to a basic team colorway and all the Chaos/All-star game colorways should be limited. But instead all the releases are limited then I watch college b-ball/NBA and see players that are weeks from being an insurance adjusters wear Kobe’s I never seen before.
Just ironic to say the least
1615831003696.jpeg
1615830905036.jpeg

Attachments

• 1615830666932.jpeg
    1615830666932.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1615830695286.jpeg
    1615830695286.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 30

Because we were Kobe fan first and we deserve them before those bums!

1615831003388.gif

It just a backwards *** system all together. Give the millionaires options and for free and limit the consumer and charge them. 😂

Sometimes putting in the work actually pays off, even NBA bench players too, they train, etc. Even these digital content creators as well, figuring out how to stay relevant in a world where people can get bored of you easily once your 15 secs of fame is up.

You could be the greatest Kobe fan in the world, but sometimes you gotta **** kiss and show off on social media to get noticed, which personally I don't like but hey it's life, nothing new.

Wow bums lmao

:smh:
Why do we keep having the NBA players bums conversation :lol:

I just call the players bums. I know that they're better at basketball than me, and they should be! :rofl:

But if I don't know them and they're rocking Kobe's in every color, then they're going to get called a bum! :rofl:

PJ Tucker works hard and searches for his Kobe's so I can't call him a bum. But Derozan and the majority of other players wearing Kobe's are gonna get called bums!

By me

1615834271076.gif

I never even played in them but I don’t even like them much for casual walking. My Pythons bottomed out so quick, and I only wore them sparingly. When I put them on now, they’re one of the worst-cushioned shoes I own. I’ve never been able to understand how so many people rave about VIIIs on the court. Maybe brand new, but after a few weeks? No thanks.

the 8's are the most overrated imo. they looked great but the cushion (or lack thereof) caused a couple foot and toe injuries. i wasn't even that heavy at the time. if they had full length zoom then they'd be up there in performance.

I just call the players bums. I know that they're better at basketball than me, and they should be! :rofl:

But if I don't know them and they're rocking Kobe's in every color, then they're going to get called a bum! :rofl:

PJ Tucker works hard and searches for his Kobe's so I can't call him a bum. But Derozan and the majority of other players wearing Kobe's are gonna get called bums!

By me

1615834271076.gif

If they’re bums, what does that make you? A dingleberry?

By me

1615834271076.gif
Derozan?!?!? He’s been the main one carrying the kobe line in the league. He’s was debuting the line after kobe retired. He should be #1 for anything followed by Book/PJ hell maybe morant even

Derozan?!?!? He’s been the main one carrying the kobe line in the league. He’s was debuting the line after kobe retired. He should be #1 for anything followed by Book/PJ hell maybe morant even

“Carrying”?

He’s in no advertisements? Nobody’s looking to him to debut new Kobe shoes. Now every player’s getting Kobe PE’s so him wearing PE’s aren’t like years past.

“Carrying”?

He’s in no advertisements? Nobody’s looking to him to debut new Kobe shoes. Now every player’s getting Kobe PE’s so him wearing PE’s aren’t like years past.
What ads have you seen for kobe’s?

Nike is having him debuting new shows?!?!

pretty sure he debuted the kobe 1 protro (everyone thought it was an OG) and HAS HAD KOBE PERSONALLY SEND HIM PAIRS. and he has BEEN getting kobe PE’s before

go search Demar and kobe on google or twitter and look what comes up. MANS IS CARRYING the brand IDC

What ads have you seen for kobe’s?

Nike is having him debuting new shows?!?!

pretty sure he debuted the kobe 1 protro (everyone thought it was an OG) and HAS HAD KOBE PERSONALLY SEND HIM PAIRS. and he has BEEN getting kobe PE’s before

go search Demar and kobe on google or twitter and look what comes up. MANS IS CARRYING the brand IDC

I agree that Kobe did send him pairs and he also debuted pairs.

But Kobe’s legacy is “Carrying” the line, not Derozan.

Saying that Demar Derozan is not worth getting Kobe’s is one of the hottest takes I’ve seen in this thread

Is he “Kobe” level?

Is he a champion?

Does he have the “Mamba Mentality”?

Does he excel in the playoffs?

Or did his team get better and win a championship he was traded away?

Yes Kobe liked him and gave him shoes, that’s not disputed.

Is he “Kobe” level?

Is he a champion?

Does he have the “Mamba Mentality”?

Does he excel in the playoffs?

Or did his team get better and win a championship he was traded away?

Yes Kobe liked him and gave him shoes, that’s not disputed.
So now the criteria from “true Kobe fan” has changed to “has to be a superstar champion”? You’re looking too much into it man. There is no “true successor” or person in charge of carrying the Kobe line. Everyone out there wearing his shoes is doing that. He has worn Kobe’s for years and is an all star/borderline all star level player. I’m not even a DeRozan fan, but he’s not some bum :lol:

:rofl:
I see y’all are entertaining the thread troll! Pay him no mind. I refuse to engage wit a poster who refers to the worlds best hoopers as “bums”

Kobe’s co-sign is all that should matter... I actually watch/ follow Louisville women’s basketball now because Kobe and Gigi were fans of Haley Van Lith (she’s also from my home state) and I’ve never been remotely interested in women’s basketball before.

Back
Top Bottom