THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I feel like they’re going to skip to the 8s, unless they actually want to overhaul the 7s instead of doing minor or nonexistent changes and go back to marketing the original “protro” definition
Why? The Mambacurials were a beloved shoe. The 8 was a high performing shoe.

Picked these up off OfferUp for a good price

Attachments

• 14E40EFE-3B95-45CC-B4FE-35D20B51F138.jpeg
    14E40EFE-3B95-45CC-B4FE-35D20B51F138.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 73
Why? The Mambacurials were a beloved shoe. The 8 was a high performing shoe.
I think he was saying skip the 7 to go to the 8. I loved the 8's to hoop in. Loved how lightweight it was with really good traction for indoor courts. I would say my only complaint was how sharp the tongue was, which would cut into my ankle. I normally wear low cut, no show socks. With higher cut socks, it's not an issue.

I think he was saying skip the 7 to go to the 8. I loved the 8's to hoop in. Loved how lightweight it was with really good traction for indoor courts. I would say my only complaint was how sharp the tongue was, which would cut into my ankle. I normally wear low cut, no show socks. With higher cut socks, it's not an issue.
Was reading too fast, you are correct, I was mistaken.

The tongue was basically a very flat piece of foam. I didn't like how much it slid down the side of your foot if you didn't lace up tight enough. But yeah, other than the tongue, great shoe.

I have OG grinches still fairly crisp. But I def want this retro.

Nike gonna show us love for christmas and give us a big release?

I have OG grinches still fairly crisp. But I def want this retro.

Nike gonna show us love for christmas and give us a big release?

:rofl: , we can dream but we know that’s not happening. I’ve made peace that I’ll have to go through the resale market side.

Thanks for those pics! Looks like BB NXT tech with some subtle Zoom 95 on the sides. Will anxiously await colors.

Could AD possibly be wearing a new Kobe model?...

Sorry to come in with the info. so late. Just saw this and saw you got a reply already. Yeah, this is the Cosmic Unity and there was already a picture going around of one pair with a different midsole color. There's one listed online as "coming soon" DA6725-100 (Natural/Natural-Total Orange-Green Glow). I don't know anything else about the model but I am excited to hear more.

Back
Top Bottom