THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Best UNDFTD 4 imo. Happy New Years NT fam.
ACF4CB65-88E5-4D05-AE0F-0B4E6A3AFDAA.jpeg

Man, those Barcelona EM 11s that DeMar has on tonight looks so good on court :nthat:
Really wish I copped more 11s, but a terrible performance experience on court steered me away from buying more 11s.

Man, those Barcelona EM 11s that DeMar has on tonight looks so good on court :nthat:
Really wish I copped more 11s, but a terrible performance experience on court steered me away from buying more 11s.
Tired Carpe’s and kept slipping. Only got 2 11’s

ASG’s and FTB’s

Tired Carpe’s and kept slipping. Only got 2 11’s

ASG’s and FTB’s
Loved the 11s but traction was lackluster. Became a long time casual/ trainer.

Yep, that was the performance issue I was experiencing on court :rolleyes
The outsole was like plastic on court.
The shoe design looks amazing though - unfortunately the resale prices are all jacked up now.

Yep, that was the performance issue I was experiencing on court :rolleyes
The outsole was like plastic on court.
The shoe design looks amazing though - unfortunately the resale prices are all jacked up now.
It was only on the clear soles if i remember correctly.

I just rememberes i have 2 mamba day iD’s (one with clear and other with Solid) and the soild sole was a bit better.

I just rememberes i have 2 mamba day iD’s (one with clear and other with Solid) and the soild sole was a bit better.
It was really YMMV on each pair, not each colorway. I have pairs that have over 800 hours of playing that many have deemed as "unplayable" and many other XI Elite Lows with over 100 hours of playing that were all consistently great to play in with amazing traction. I've also had multiple pairs of the same colorway where the fit and performance were inconsistent. It's more a QC issue with Nike (and other brands) than anything and that's quite sad.

Coworker hit for me on snkrs and just picked them up. Missed out on the OG release but glad I got blessed with these!! Positive, Nike ditched the Nike tape and the box is more incognito, which hopefully results in less packages getting jacked.

Attachments

• 44D01002-1535-44D9-B637-54612C109037.jpeg
    44D01002-1535-44D9-B637-54612C109037.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 84

I have the Barcelona’s or Mambacurials with the gum sole and traction was amazing. But yes, the clear soles were rough.

Back
Top Bottom