THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Ordered these before they get D/Ced.

My version of the Bruce Lee cw (half and half blocking; Yellow on the Medial side). I'm planning to add the scratches and blood splatter.
KobeAD2exoFA18_v1.png

The state of Kobe on NDC is just sad. Not counting the jerseys, all they have are a couple of Protro 4’s and the Exodus are on life support. No shirts, hoodies, or anything smh

It's expected. He's been out the league for 3 years already. There's no spotlight on him anymore. Money is better spent on players who still appear on TV. This is not like Jordan where he actually has his own branch of Nike.

It's expected. He's been out the league for 3 years already. There's no spotlight on him anymore. Money is better spent on players who still appear on TV. This is not like Jordan where he actually has his own branch of Nike.

Nah. More players still wear his shoes than any other sig out there. And that goes for all levels of basketball. And if they wanna move on from him then they need to try using the technology they would for his shoes on their other sig athletes instead of coming out with the same cheap *** **** for Giannis, Kyrie and PG.

Nah. More players still wear his shoes than any other sig out there. And that goes for all levels of basketball. And if they wanna move on from him then they need to try using the technology they would for his shoes on their other sig athletes instead of coming out with the same cheap *** **** for Giannis, Kyrie and PG.

My comment was in response to somebody talking about the Kobe apparel and how there aren't much these days.

I still have a kobe dri-fit shirt that I wear every week. They hold up extremely well. Should've bought more. You can get kobe related gear at the Lakers store. Kobe Academy store is gone they had some stuff.

When my life was all about class and gym it was cool. Can’t do that anymore even if I wanted. Things have shifted. The casual market is all about Hollywood bum look now

Idc what the "fad" is right now I dont like it, only Jordan's get socks hats and shirts and I only buy AJ 12s so meh.....mostly

Giannis gear holding us down

I want to but my wife would kill me if I wore a shirt that said "Freak" on it with a swoosh meaning just do it :lol: I dont want them problems

Back
Top Bottom