THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | HAPPY 🎂 SWEET 16 GIGI/Mambacita

Man’s really out here saying AD when AD literally played in generic Nike basketball shoes before Kobe’s death (and has still played in genetic Nike basketball since) and now he’s getting some PE’s because he plays in LA his name gets thrown out there?

Demar has been playing almost exclusively in Kobe’s since he got into the league.

Man’s really out here saying AD when AD literally played in generic Nike basketball shoes before Kobe’s death (and has still played in genetic Nike basketball since) and now he’s getting some PE’s because he plays in LA his name gets thrown out there?

Demar has been playing almost exclusively in Kobe’s since he got into the league.

You know kobe played in generic shoes too right? 2008 hyperdunks.

Once AD joined LA he played 99% of games in kobes lol. Maybe 1 or 2 games in cosmic unitys.

He also plays D and he’s actually clutch in the playoffs too. and he helped bring title #17 with insane performances along the way. All while wearing kobes

Last edited:
Yes, yes i did.

9DFF823E-825F-4583-900B-BA8CAE69070A.jpeg

Hbu?
Posting a couple PE’s doesn’t prove that you did, but whatever it’s obvious your opinion is firm on this subject

Reactions: OTG
Orange County 6s

And it sounds odd, but I truly prefer the OG 6s over the Protro 6. Superior fit and cushion IMO

I had to face reality and sell most of my original DS pairs...they're fragile after all those years (unworn), and the prices being offered were too good to turn down.

I like the extra gloss that they put on the scales on the protros. Fit is definitely better on the OGs for me.

Top Bottom