THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Fit tts. That react cushion is nice. Toes would be smashed if you get stepped on. The fastfit is kinda cool. Will look out for it when it goes on sale.
20190825_140712.jpg

Lets see how the traction holds out.

Also interested to see how tight/snug the FF system is. Some guys like their kicks snug and any traditional shoelacing system will give the wearer a +/- whereby the FF system only allows for a narrow margin.

I’m curious. I really wasn’t a fan of the react in the 360’s but I am liking it in the presto reacts. With WT saying this react feels closer to the running react cushioning I may be willing to give them a shot

Lets see how the traction holds out.

Also interested to see how tight/snug the FF system is. Some guys like their kicks snug and any traditional shoelacing system will give the wearer a +/- whereby the FF system only allows for a narrow margin.
Honestly when I first tried them on and pulled on it, it wasn't snug at all. I'm afraid that if I pulled it up to make it really tight, I would snap the wires. To me it made the shoe fit around my feet. Just can't justify paying $200 for this new "tech".

Bro it's like stretchy lycra. Basically you have thin yoga pant material covering the tops of your feet.

200 DOLLARS?
This has gone so off the rails, it’s not remotely funny. Except it is :rofl:
Yet I’m depressed about it. I can’t even :smh:
:stoneface:

So the upper material has to suffer because of the fastfit tech ( assuming to make it " light") and they charge you $200

:smh:

Take 200 and divide it by .88 and that will give you the break even amount for the seller.

This is assuming they got it at retail.

Back
Top Bottom