THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I need to half size up the toe box has low clearance and narrow as I have semi wide feet. If there is Flyknit version hope it makes the toe box roomier. My right foot is slightly wider than the left but I have to accommodate it or it'll go numb real quick. The upper material has no give so not sure if breaking them in would help get a looser fit.

My right ankle getting blister might be because the seam of the back heel wasn't centered on my pair so the seam part was right under my ankle bone so it might've been why it was rubbing.

The lunar is stiffer than usual but it was responsive. The zoom on the heel seems thicker than on the X so the impact protection was great. And with the heel piece being where it is I think it's to keep the zoom stabilized to get the maximum energy return.

The nubs on the outsole is much improved from the X. It's multi-directional so you are getting great coverage as long as there is no dust present. But that is mostly not the case for most of us but a quick wipe is all is needed. The edges of the outsole doesn't grip the floor once again wish they went back to herringbone so it gets more coverage to the edges of the outsole.

Wish the top of the tongue was thinner even though it doesn't mess with the lacing. I feel it just shifts to the side but that's a minor complaint.

I hope the next pair I get doesn't have the rubbing issue on the pair I got.

i for one am not expecting a flyknit version for these... why would they give us an EM version however choose to add nike zoom when they havent added nike zoom to the past EM models

yo guys, Ive paid zero attention to these, had no idea they were gone everywhere and my brother is just telling me now he wants them :lol:

Anywhere online still have a 9 anywhere? None of the spots I think of have anything left. I still havnt checked my local FTL though so I will tonight/tomorrow.

yo guys, Ive paid zero attention to these, had no idea they were gone everywhere and my brother is just telling me now he wants them :lol:

Anywhere online still have a 9 anywhere? None of the spots I think of have anything left. I still havnt checked my local FTL though so I will tonight/tomorrow.

Go to FTL.com and go to size 9, click on find store link then enter your zip code and it'll tell you which store has it.

Last edited:
thanks man, I didnt realize FTL has that ability now (or ever did). Looks like one of my locals still has them.

Last edited:
20% military honored at HOH lol
Man I went into the HOH in Tysons and they said the system wouldn't take my discharge date. Are you active duty? I have never had an issue getting a veterans discount anywhere else. Then the employee had the nerve to get pissed because I wouldn't buy without the discount.

Back
Top Bottom