THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

20181108_223236.jpg

Got my IDs. Already played with them tonight.

Super comfy. Traction was good for me, it was a dusty court too. Started with the kobe 10s and my feet was hurting a little bit until I switched to these.

I feel bad for my Kobe 10s, I used to love playing in them but they feel too stiff now.

Super comfy. Traction was good for me, it was a dusty court too. Started with the kobe 10s and my feet was hurting a little bit until I switched to these.

I feel bad for my Kobe 10s, I used to love playing in them but they feel too stiff now.

Nice. I’m gonna get some ids in the new year.

Shoes don’t last forever unfortunately. I loved playing in most Kobe’s but after a few months of hard basketball you can’t wear them anymore.

I’ve been beating up my mamba day protros, I hope I can get another protro at the outlet soon

Damn I just bought some dirt cheap 10s to hoop in :lol:

Shoes don’t last forever unfortunately. I loved playing in most Kobe’s but after a few months of hard basketball you can’t wear them anymore.

Define 'hard basketball'. I play for 2 hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays & my NXT's are still great to play in. Granted I rotate 3 NXT's, the OG A.D. & now the Black Space XI's but even when I only played in one pair I got more than a few months.

Most if not all colorway is currently not available. I remember the Kobe 11 ID was the same due to material backorder

It’s been like this for weeks and I got 2 orders in. They were sold out right after I placed my order too... Seems like Nike make available for so many pairs each day, then they cap it. But yea, prob due to lack of material

Anyone cop anything online yesterday 11/11? Foot Locker, EastBay, Nike all were 11% on ebates. I copped the A.D. Exodus Moon Particle for the old lady from FL. She's going to love them.
Unfortunately they are in back order status and won't ship until 2 weeks after Thursday (what the email said) SMH

Would that shoe even work well for ball? Your adding a midsole to a shoe that didn’t have one.
That shoe is ugly asf like that. It's gotta be an edit. Hoping it's an edit.

How come the Kobe AD ID is not currently available? Thanks
Short on material as someone mentioned. They need to stop playing and let us have our way. I'm behind 3 pairs already that i need to make.

That shoe is ugly asf like that. It's gotta be an edit. Hoping it's an edit.

Short on material as someone mentioned. They need to stop playing and let us have our way. I'm behind 3 pairs already that i need to make.

They were available last night for a lil bit... gotta check Nike plus app between 8-930 pm CST every night! Sounds crazy but that’s how I got my 2 orders in

They were available last night for a lil bit... gotta check Nike plus app between 8-930 pm CST every night! Sounds crazy but that’s how I got my 2 orders in

Good tip bro. Thanks!

I still have yet to snap any pics of the 2 i received so far, but because it's been raining and ugly outside. Waiting for a dry sunny day before I break them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom