THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Stock numbers for the Reverse Grinch I'm seeing online is 300K(?)

Anyone heard of any other numbers?

Of course, the store in Watts was robbed again and again... a few days ago on Sunday. Dude stole some sneakers and walked back to steal a bunch of apparel off the rack. I guess his hands weren't full enough. Now imagine if they had Kobes.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 7.22.38 PM.png

If they had Kobe's he would've been robbed by people who don't rob the minute he stepped out of the store.

Because he ain't free Kobe's on our watch!

1700683106619.gif

Not sure where you’re from spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour but calling cali a dump is a bit ignorant. As with all cities and states, each has their own areas of high crime and lower socioeconomic status
There’s always some exceptions, but overall California is a dump, especially their politicians and the laws they enforce. Go to downtown LA or San Francisco or Fresno and tell me they’re not 💩 holes. Welcome to hell.

I won’t lie. The first time I went to San Francisco…it literally smelled like poo. I was right off of downtown.

I liked LA more than San Francisco.

I lived in San Diego. Besides the sporting teams and slightly downgraded night life, it’s probably the best of the three.

After being solely a basketball shoe for 6½ years I wore these to run errands. They were comfy as hell. Looking forward to wearing them casually more since I'm now playing in the Zion 3.
20231122_194728.jpg
How do you like the Zion 3’s on court? Been wanting to pick up a pair

There’s always some exceptions, but overall California is a dump, especially their politicians and the laws they enforce. Go to downtown LA or San Francisco or Fresno and tell me they’re not 💩 holes. Welcome to hell.
Iived in SD for 6 years and recently moved. Been to different cities and spots throughout Cali and all have their pros & cons. Not a dumb but def the greatest living. Homelessness throughout Cali is a huge problem and the state and fed govt aren’t doing ENOUGH about it. I would agree that the politicians suck and the laws they are currently passing are bringing the state more overly progressive. I will say that im glad to have moved! Lol. I’ll defend cali to a certain extent lol

How do you like the Zion 3’s on court? Been wanting to pick up a pair
From 2017-2023 the AD NXT has been my go-to for hoop. Minus the drop in insole with that hard *** shank plate (which I swapped with the insole from my NXT's), the Zion 3 is the first shoe I've been able to play in that's not a Kobe. Grip is excellent. 9/10 performance IMO.

Iived in SD for 6 years and recently moved. Been to different cities and spots throughout Cali and all have their pros & cons. Not a dumb but def the greatest living. Homelessness throughout Cali is a huge problem and the state and fed govt aren’t doing ENOUGH about it. I would agree that the politicians suck and the laws they are currently passing are bringing the state more overly progressive. I will say that im glad to have moved! Lol. I’ll defend cali to a certain extent lol
I lived in L.A. from 3 until the age of 23, so I consider Cali to be where I'm from. I've been in the South for 23 years but rep CA to the fullest. Although I love where I'm from I could never move back because it has changed significantly & the thing I love about Cali is also what I can't stand about it; everything looks the same so it's great for nostalgia, but that also means lack of growth. Now I treat it how Biggie put it: 🎙🎼Cali - great place to visit🎼🎙
20231123_093338.jpg

Last edited:
I lived in L.A. from 3 until the age of 23, so I consider Cali to be where I'm from. I've been in the South for 23 years but rep CA to the fullest. Although I love where I'm from I could never move back because it has changed significantly & the thing I love about Cali is also what I can't stand about it; everything looks the same so it's great for nostalgia, but that also means lack of growth. Now I treat it how Biggie put it: 🎙🎼Cali - great place to visit🎼🎙
20231123_093338.jpg
I felt this. I lived in Cali(L.A.)from 1996-2022.

My fiends' wife is from Brooklyn. She said NY was one of the easiest places to get Kobes for him. Pretty sure that was pre-2020, but every time she went back home she came back (to TN) with a few pair of Kobe's for him.
Pre 2020 yeah except for flyknit 9s but after he passed? Hell no.

We had Jordan abuse us more than Kobe ever did and Jordan’s were on everyone’s feet. Stop it.

Kobe’s were on every shelf in nyc. But people didn’t wear them here to chill. Strictly as a basketball shoe.

Hey hey hey. We def got growth here(if you were specifically referring to NYC) lol. This as I'm moving to DMV
I was referring to the conversation about California being a dirty, homeless ridden environment lol.

I was born and raised in NY. It used to have such a huge affinity.

Now when I return it’s always so dreary. The people are rude compared to other places. There’s garbage everywhere. Everything is on top of one another.

I did a GPS to somewhere and it said 13 miles takes an hour!! Smh.

The Knicks have been cursed since the 70s.

Obviously it’s the city that never sleeps (like Vegas lol). A variety of activities to do as well as the best representation of food in America. But I’m cool cursing Ron DeSantis.

I rather deal with people who are “rude” than the fake smile and laugh I get in other places. People here are just direct rather than fake.

20231123_093338.jpg

I feel ya. I’m originally from Kentucky and moved to Cali. Just recently relocated to Atlanta. I loved many things about cali but there were ALOT of things I hated and ultimately why i moved and I’m glad i did. Im also glad i was able to experience the things i did while in cali but i dont wanna move back. I cant imagine myself going back and i have no desire to go back even if its for vacation. Its a “been there, done that” for me

I was referring to the conversation about California being a dirty, homeless ridden environment lol.

I was born and raised in NY. It used to have such a huge affinity.

Now when I return it’s always so dreary. The people are rude compared to other places. There’s garbage everywhere. Everything is on top of one another.

I did a GPS to somewhere and it said 13 miles takes an hour!! Smh.

The Knicks have been cursed since the 70s.

Obviously it’s the city that never sleeps (like Vegas lol). A variety of activities to do as well as the best representation of food in America. But I’m cool cursing Ron DeSantis.
Depending on the era you grew up in, city will always feel different when you go back. Left in 90, only time I stopped going back was the jiggy era. As a kid, NYC was the Mecca to me, **** changed when I got older. Couldn’t move back, but I let these folks in Texas know, I’m Queens all day lol.

Some updated information for the two Kobe IX slated for next year regarding the midsole material and pricing.

Back
Top Bottom