THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Depending on the era you grew up in, city will always feel different when you go back. Left in 90, only time I stopped going back was the jiggy era. As a kid, NYC was the Mecca to me, **** changed when I got older. Couldn’t move back, but I let these folks in Texas know, I’m Queens all day lol.
I grew up in the Era of Rakim, Riley Knicks, Mattingly Yankees, graffiti on the trains, hoping over the turnstiles, Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo, etc.

I still got love. Just far away lol. And I pine for the day the Knicks are relevant and competing for chips.

I also know there are some certain undeniable truths we hold to be evident like NYC Pizza and Chinese Food >>>

I grew up in the Era of Rakim, Riley Knicks, Mattingly Yankees, graffiti on the trains, hoping over the turnstiles, Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo, etc.

I still got love. Just far away lol. And I pine for the day the Knicks are relevant and competing for chips.

I also know there are some certain undeniable truths we hold to be evident like NYC Pizza and Chinese Food >>>
Cut my mans Strickland, took my fandom to the Spurs the same year lol. Did root for the Sprewell Knicks though. Lo Lifes, Ralphies Kids, Decepticons, etc…….what an era lol

Favorite Kobes
IMG_0397.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom